Will there be an EU release?

CDYoung02

My Name is Mayo has now been on the Playstaion Store for about a year now but there has not been any metion of a EU release. Will this game even have one? Yes you can buy the American one via a second account but this allows you to only get one platinum ? (what a tragedy ). To be honest this doesn't bother me but the people who buy it are obviously desperate for a platinum. My final thought is "does this game deserve an EU release". To answer this early in PSN's eyes it does because they are a company and mainly care about profit.

Edited by CDYoung02
Spelling

1 hour ago, CDYoung02 said:

My Name is Mayo has now been on the Playstaion Store for about a year now but there has not been any metion of a EU release. Will this game even have one? Yes you can buy the American one via a second account but this allows you to only get one platinum 1f62b.png (what a tragedy ). To be honest this doesn't bother me but the people who buy it are obviously desperate for a platinum. My final thought is "does this game deserve an EU release". To answer this early in PSN's eyes it does because they are a company and mainly care about profit.

You've put a lot of thought in this for a game that apparently does not bother you...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

You've put a lot of thought in this for a game that apparently does not bother you...

I sure did. I was just going to put up the question but then I ended up going on a rant. Also you can't beat losing a digit in your bank account in return for 1 digit on your platinum count ?

The situation is similar to Counter-Strike  GO release in EU hahaha

Maybe it will never have a EU release and the devs just say we must wait.

At least we can purchase CS GO from the NA store :)

In my opinion the Mayo game doesn't deserve a Pt trophy (and it actually has 2 *facepalm*) the game is just about tapping a jar and you can get it really cheap.

When other games should have gotten a Pt but they did not, such as TWD Season 2, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Chronicles (both), Far Cry Blood Dragon, Madden Arcade, NBA Jam On Fire...

9 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

The situation is similar to Counter-Strike  GO release in EU hahaha

Maybe it will never have a EU release and the devs just say we must wait.

At least we can purchase CS GO from the NA store :)

In my opinion the Mayo game doesn't deserve a Pt trophy (and it actually has 2 *facepalm*) the game is just about tapping a jar and you can get it really cheap.

When other games should have gotten a Pt but they did not, such as TWD Season 2, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Chronicles (both), Far Cry Blood Dragon, Madden Arcade, NBA Jam On Fire...

As far as I know, they did not care whether or not their games got platinum's.

Whereas Green Lava asked if they could have a platinum if these (the trophies) were the requirements.... And Sony said yes.

• 5 months later...