Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aka-0

Aka-0's Dispute

54 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

... But that number is only about people who either have three or more games flagged, or who have one or two games flagged but have hidden them. If you have one or two flagged games, and you've hidden every flagged game, you don't count as a "removed cheater" because you're back on the leaderboards again.

That being said, I would have no problem with the "cheaters removed" text being changed to "gamers removed" or something.

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand your previous post. I didn't think there's so many people with 3, or more flagged games. Anyway thanks and have a good day.

2 minutes ago, ihadalifeb4this said:

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand your previous post. I didn't think there's so many people with 3, or more flagged games. Anyway thanks and have a good day.

Don't worry about it. Remember that there's also a lot of profiles on here who aren't actually active but get added by friends or co-players, who can get flagged once and never find out because they are not even on here themselves.

Hi, it's me again :3

After receiving a very kind PM from someone (thanks again mate, it really touched me ;3 ) and chatting with him, he advised me to post again her to clarify things about this dispute.

The PM i received : 

Just for clarification, did those two trophies pop as soon as you loaded the save and boot up the game (auto-pop)? Or did loading up that save give you a head start in the game where you were just at that point where you could unlock them while playing? I feel like you may be wording this in a way that is not representing what had actually happened.

My answer 

Yeah, due to the fact I'm not a native speaker what I write can sometime be confusing, misleading or not be as clear as it would be in French.

Your second hypothesis is the good one. When I played Dark Souls the second time I loaded my old save (at the second bonfire I think) and had to use an estus flask and lit another fire to get the trophies.

Nothing auto-popped and you can see it as the timestamps for those two trophies are kinda différents.

I'm not as familiar with Dark Souls as I am with Demon's Souls, but in Demon's Souls there's no auto popping. Simple as that, there's none AFAIK. Let's say you download and use a save with all the items, you won't get the various trophies for it popping instantly. I've never seen any case of this either. What you gotta do is something with the items so the game registers that you've got them, and when the requirements are met, that is when you get the trophy. Not sure if it is the same in Dark Souls. What I would expect then is someone getting a lot of stuff with 30 seconds to a few minutes apart. You may also get items from someone online, but that is usually you getting a lot of it rather quick, not instant popping, but very few seconds between each, not minutes.

Edited by MMDE