Micro Machines World Series - Trophy discussion

So, another game, another thread.

I preordered this one some time ago and I am really looking forward to it. I played many of the Micro Machines games back in the days and I really loved them.

The trophies look doable (some are maybe boostable), but a bit time consuming.

What do you think ?

Too slow. :shakefist:

The list has quite a large amount of online trophies. And reaching prestige-rank could be a typical Codemasters-grind. :|

I hope the trophy for getting promoted isn't as glitched as Up and Up in Dirt 4 (or the Weekly Flavors-one).

With the exception of that it looks more or less straightforward. And did I miss something or is there no trophy for winning all races in a career or something like that?

15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Too slow. :shakefist:

The list has quite a large amount of online trophies. And reaching prestige-rank could be a typical Codemasters-grind. :|

I hope the trophy for getting promoted isn't as glitched as Up and Up in Dirt 4 (or the Weekly Flavors-one).

With the exception of that it looks more or less straightforward. And did I miss something or is there no trophy for winning all races in a career or something like that?

Based on the list, which looks entirely MP based, I'm not even convinced there is a career?

20 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Based on the list, which looks entirely MP based, I'm not even convinced there is a career?

Just looked more carefully and yeah, seems like it will feature no career. Micro Machines surely is fun but only multiplayer-content without any singleplayer-goals is lame.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Just looked more carefully and yeah, seems like it will feature no career. Micro Machines surely is fun but only multiplayer-content without any singleplayer-goals is lame.

Sounds like a typical CodeMasters game

I have to admit that many trophies will be a pain in the ass. How the fuck should you win a King of the Hill without your opponents getting a single point.

They even get a point when someone just drives into the zone for a second.

Smells like we have to setup some 12-player boosting sessions.

41 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I have to admit that many trophies will be a pain in the ass. How the fuck should you win a King of the Hill without your opponents getting a single point.

They even get a point when someone just drives into the zone for a second.

Smells like we have to setup some 12-player boosting sessions.

Do you really need 12 players to start a game of "King of the Hill". Maybe you can start with 3 friends (2vs2)...

Buying this game today... don't know how the trophies work.... can you boost it in a private match?

Hope this platinium wont be to much pain in the ass...

• 1 month later...