Yoey_666

Micro Machines World Series - Trophy discussion

20 posts in this topic

So, another game, another thread.


I preordered this one some time ago and I am really looking forward to it. I played many of the Micro Machines games back in the days and I really loved them.

The trophies look doable (some are maybe boostable), but a bit time consuming.


What do you think ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too slow. :shakefist:

 

The list has quite a large amount of online trophies. And reaching prestige-rank could be a typical Codemasters-grind. :|

I hope the trophy for getting promoted isn't as glitched as Up and Up in Dirt 4 (or the Weekly Flavors-one).

 

With the exception of that it looks more or less straightforward. And did I miss something or is there no trophy for winning all races in a career or something like that?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Too slow. :shakefist:

 

The list has quite a large amount of online trophies. And reaching prestige-rank could be a typical Codemasters-grind. :|

I hope the trophy for getting promoted isn't as glitched as Up and Up in Dirt 4 (or the Weekly Flavors-one).

 

With the exception of that it looks more or less straightforward. And did I miss something or is there no trophy for winning all races in a career or something like that?

 

Based on the list, which looks entirely MP based, I'm not even convinced there is a career?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Based on the list, which looks entirely MP based, I'm not even convinced there is a career?

 

Just looked more carefully and yeah, seems like it will feature no career. Micro Machines surely is fun but only multiplayer-content without any singleplayer-goals is lame.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

 

Just looked more carefully and yeah, seems like it will feature no career. Micro Machines surely is fun but only multiplayer-content without any singleplayer-goals is lame.

 

Sounds like a typical CodeMasters game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope there is a single player career, if there isn't then i won't be getting this one. If there is then i'm really looking forward to the game, because gameplay looks very interesting

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if any of the trophies can be achieved in offline multiplayer?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this game, if needed i will boost it. Looks fun.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfff, I was only moderately interested in this. With all these online trophies I'll absolutely skip it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like all the trophies are multiplayer is the whole game online do you know?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the Codemasters site, "Micro Machines World Series will support up to 12 players online and four players on the same screen."

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else remember Micro Maniacs? So underrated but all we get is cars, cars and more cars from Codemasters. *Sigh*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit that many trophies will be a pain in the ass. How the fuck should you win a King of the Hill without your opponents getting a single point.

 

They even get a point when someone just drives into the zone for a second.

 

Smells like we have to setup some 12-player boosting sessions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I have to admit that many trophies will be a pain in the ass. How the fuck should you win a King of the Hill without your opponents getting a single point.

 

They even get a point when someone just drives into the zone for a second.

 

Smells like we have to setup some 12-player boosting sessions.

 

Do you really need 12 players to start a game of "King of the Hill". Maybe you can start with 3 friends (2vs2)...

Buying this game today... don't know how the trophies work.... can you boost it in a private match?

Hope this platinium wont be to much pain in the ass...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you can't play those type of games offline with 4-players, tested it with my 4 controllers. And online you play 6vs6

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Dr. Richard Move and In hot pursuit are buggy atm. Tried to get then with 4 controllers offline but nothing happened. Other trophies were boostable like that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also your special ability takes way too long to be ready. Even if you kill people like a frenzied bastard you can't even load it once in a single round...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I created a Gaming Session for tomorrow if someone is interested in trying to boost some of those trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready to help each other. Need few trophies, will pay back. 

If we can get more people we do it much much faster.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.