NA PSN SALES. 6/20/17 Double Discount Sale.

angelgrievous

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Even with the discounts, everything is still overpriced in the Canadian store.

Yep and virtually no Vita versions of the titles on both PS4 and Vita are on sale. Would love to grab Root Letter/Exist Archive but those are for on the go, not my living room.

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

Metal Gear Solid V is a good price too, but since I haven't played any of them yet, I'm not that interested to start off with the newest game.

That's how I feel man. I was tempted to get it but I went against it as damn I'll be confused! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ihate_ray said:

Is Danganronpa worth it at 28$? Was thinking about getting it once it hits 20 but looks like this is the lowest it will go.

It never had a sale for it before since it was release. This is the first time and its only 30% off. Im sure we will see a better bigger sale for it.

Ugh, I bought Steins;Gate 0 (on sale) and MGSV for $40 CAD each,  and now they're on sale for much cheaper. Lol whatever, the MGS HD collection is pretty cheap right now, so I got that. It was in my wishlist for quite a while. Dangnaronpa Reload seems tempting, but one plat for two games is off-putting (especially since I've played these games before).

19 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

That's how I feel man. I was tempted to get it but I went against it as damn I'll be confused! 

Lol, I don't blame you. I played the fourth game first and was completely lost. Then I played the first three and then replayed the fourth game... and I'm still kinda lost.

Edited by GoldenDevilGamer

4 minutes ago, Tora Chan said:

Can I enjoy and understand Steins;Gate 0 if I know nothing about the series or lore at all?

You'd be better off playing Steins;Gate or watching the anime first. Both are very much worth it and they'll provide you with a much greater appreciation when you play 0. Steins;Gate 0 does provide things like a glossary and character profiles to have a better understanding of what's going on, but you'll probably still be somewhat lost and less invested with those than if you were to just watch the anime or play the original game first. 

Edited by ObliviousSenpai
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

You'd be better off playing Steins;Gate or watching the anime first. Both are very much worth it and they'll provide you with a much greater appreciation when you play 0. Steins;Gate 0 does provide things like a glossary and character profiles to have a better understanding of what's going on, but you'll probably still be somewhat lost and less invested with those than if you were to just watch the anime or play the original game first. 

Thanks for the info :) 

57 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Does anyone know if the trophy list for the PS3 version of MGSV is separate from the PS4 version?  I think I wanna go for the plat again but just wanna make sure.  

Yeah both Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain have separate lists for PS3 and PS4.

• Like 1

Would it kill someone to put the (INSERT GAME NAME HERE) on sale for both PS4 and Vita?

In my case, I simply want Grand Kingdom on Vita. To play while I am not at home.

That aside, this is a good sale. But with the shadow of a Flash Sale looming over this week, I will wait.

6 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Even with the discounts, everything is still overpriced in the Canadian store.

LEGO Worlds is facepalm worthy. Physical version has been $29.99 from day one and has been on sale for less.  Yet the double discount PS+ price is $27.99 since Sony are forcing a $39.99 price on it normally digitally. 

Edited by Hayabusa85

"Could always roll the dice, and see what's on sale Tuesday. But then I'll be kicking myself if there's nothing." The opposite came true... Kicking myself, because there is a lot on sale. Could have probably lived without a few of the things last week(Oddworld, Ms. Pac-Man, and Deliriant), and possibly put that money to better use. But no use crying over spilt milk, and it would have only given me an extra $12 to spend. May still buy Root Letter with what I have left over, but I'll wait to see what Friday has in store. 

Edited by DamagingRob

5 hours ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

Lol, I don't blame you. I played the fourth game first and was completely lost. Then I played the first three and then replayed the fourth game... and I'm still kinda lost.

That's Kojima for you xD 

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

"Could always roll the dice, and see what's on sale Tuesday. But then I'll be kicking myself if there's nothing." The opposite came true... Kicking myself, because there is a lot on sale. Could have probably lived without a few of the things last week(Oddworld, Ms. Pac-Man, and Deliriant), and possibly put that money to better use. But no use crying over spilt milk, and it would have only given me an extra $12 to spend. May still buy Root Letter with what I have left over, but I'll wait to see what Friday has in store. 

What is this flash sale everyone is expecting on Friday? I thought flash sales weren't scheduled and random. In that case,I'm going to wait as well. 

5 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

What is this flash sale everyone is expecting on Friday? I thought flash sales weren't scheduled and random. In that case,I'm going to wait as well. 

The weekend is usually random, but there's been one per month every month for some time. And they haven't had one this month, yet. Unless they considered that Days of Play thing a Flash Sale...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

The weekend is usually random, but there's been one per month every month for some time. And they haven't had one this month, yet. Unless they considered that Days of Play thing a Flash Sale...

I've always thought it was always the last weekend of the month.  I could be wrong though.  And I also think that they only call Flash sales flash sales, meaning I don't think the Days of Play sale was the flash sale.  Not 100% on any of that though so take with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I've always thought it was always the last weekend of the month.  I could be wrong though.  And I also think that they only call Flash sales flash sales, meaning I don't think the Days of Play sale was the flash sale.  Not 100% on any of that though so take with a grain of salt.

Last month it was on the 12th, and the 14th in April. There's really no telling what weekend it will be for sure. I wouldn't think the Days of Play would be considered one, either. But who knows? Sony can be as unpredictable as the weather. They stopped doing those 13 for '13, 14 for '14, 15 for '15, etc. annual New Year sales at the drop of a hat, so I've learned never to take anything from them for granted. Lol.