Flamingo club crashes my game

Jens

I just wanted to ask if someone else encountered my problem and / or knows a solution for it.

At the moment I try to finish Spheda (because I suck and I want it to be over as soon as possible :P ) and I crafted the Flamingo because some guides list it as the best allrounder club. But as soon as I try to equip it the game crashes with a weird RUNTIME error notification. At first I thought that it happened because I replaced the Swan I had equipped with the Flamingo but nope; no matter what I am holding at that moment, equipping Flamingo = gamecrash.

Did anybody have the same problem? I mean I could probably live without other clubs, but not being able to at least try them kinda sucks.

Edit from the far distant future: Although this question didn't receive a lot of attention, I'll share my new experiences with this problem :P

It was just the bug that crashed the game if you tried to craft anything while being in a dungeon. I didn't know about that bug (although a lot of people seem to have it) and I also never noticed that I tried to craft the club in dungeons exclusively, but once I tried it outside it worked. So if anybody has the same problem it might have the same cause. Don't craft anything while being on a dungeon floor and you should be good to go.

Edited by mannenntmichjens
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

yeah the game crashed like four times on me so far most of which I was wondering in a dungeon while doing different stuff and not just the BS called spheda.

the game keep showing me some sort of an errors about having access to a forbidden data and some violation of the rules or something and I swear to god that I haven't hacked my ps4 ( if I did then I don't think it wise to talk about it in public or even send the crashes reports to Sony )

and yes I know it's an old post.