LucasDiasC

Trophy Thoughts

12 posts in this topic

This game is known on Xbox for having easy and quick achievements, about 15 mins to get 1000G

HOWEVER, It looks like the trophies require you to play the other game modes insted of just beating it, such as Time Attack and Infinite Mode

So, what do you think?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna depend on the time limits for time attack mode. If there is a limit,  how strict is it. Or, if it is just some "see how fast you can finish it" thing, it might be fairly easy as I think there are online solvers for these sorts of puzzles. Even doing it solo is probably not too bad since not all the orbs are even connected. You literally get some that aren't touching anything.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Gonna depend on the time limits for time attack mode. If there is a limit,  how strict is it. Or, if it is just some "see how fast you can finish it" thing, it might be fairly easy as I think there are online solvers for these sorts of puzzles. Even doing it solo is probably not too bad since not all the orbs are even connected. You literally get some that aren't touching anything.

As far as I know there's a time limit and you must solve as much levels as you can within that time, it's not a separate time for each one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half the trophies are easy. The only pain is the TIme Attack mode...got to level 9 without putting much effort. 

 

Will make an attempt to see if I can get to 30.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Half the trophies are easy. The only pain is the TIme Attack mode...got to level 9 without putting much effort. 

 

Will make an attempt to see if I can get to 30.

Good luck, tell us about it later.

 

Edited by LucasDiasC
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

As far as I know there's a time limit and you must solve as much levels as you can within that time, it's not a separate time for each one

 

Seeing this movie, you might be right. The time seems to extends with a solved puzzle so thats a positive. After we have the story and infinite mode done we probably shouldn't have too much problems with clearing this mode, although that really depends on how hard the later time attack puzzles are....

 

The list is shared with the vita btw. For time attack purposes the use of a touch screen might give an advantage, like the mouse does on PC.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gypsymuffin said:

I know on the xbox this game was only out in the US.  Is it the same on ps4?

 

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gypsymuffin said:

I know on the xbox this game was only out in the US.  Is it the same on ps4?

Exactly the same as the XBOX and Steam version.

 

However, Xbox achievements are the easiest. 

Edited by Kishnabe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the "story mode" is a no-brainer and infinity is basically just an endurance test where you can take your time, right?

 

does the time in "time attack" at least stop when you go to the PS4 dashboard? someone tried that already? ;)

if not that would perhaps be another 'pro' for the vita version, since the games there always get suspended when going to dashboard afaik.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dernop said:

so the "story mode" is a no-brainer and infinity is basically just an endurance test where you can take your time, right?

 

does the time in "time attack" at least stop when you go to the PS4 dashboard? someone tried that already? ;)

if not that would perhaps be another 'pro' for the vita version, since the games there always get suspended when going to dashboard afaik.

Yeah, there is/was a glitch on pc version that worked similar to this,  changing tabs actually gave you more time, lets see if the ps4 version will have something like this

Edited by LucasDiasC
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dernop said:

so the "story mode" is a no-brainer and infinity is basically just an endurance test where you can take your time, right?

 

does the time in "time attack" at least stop when you go to the PS4 dashboard? someone tried that already? ;)

if not that would perhaps be another 'pro' for the vita version, since the games there always get suspended when going to dashboard afaik.

Yeah, the glitch works on the PS4. Pause it gives you more time in time attack.

 

Can't get past level 9 of time attack. Half the trophies are easy with solutions. Other half pain.

 

50 infinite levels must be done in one sitting.

Edited by Kishnabe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.