Necromancer release next week!

Hmm, nothing on PS Store and 2 days to release. Will get it sooner or later I guess.

Edit: Seems like the release is just for PC and Mac at first, no date for PS4 and XBOX One

Edited by Morfea

On 25-6-2017 at 10:55 AM, Morfea said:

Hmm, nothing on PS Store and 2 days to release. Will get it sooner or later I guess.

Edit: Seems like the release is just for PC and Mac at first, no date for PS4 and XBOX One

No. PC, PS4 and Xbox are all releasing on June 27.

See https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845159/rise-of-the-necromancer-pack-arrives-june-27-6-20-2017

"The Rise of the Necromancer is a purchasable content pack coming to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. The pack will be available for purchase starting June 27, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and will cost 14.99 € (12.99 £) (14.99 $)."

Hmm... today the Necromancer will be available, but I don't see any additional tropies so far...

I think there'll be no trophies for the Necromancer.

Unless.... Blizzard also said there'll be new areas and a new Challenge Rift. Perhaps there'll be trophies with that update?...

Just now, T87 said:

It's written in the Blog, 4pm BST, which means another hour.

Funny how console players get this a few hours earlier than PC.

Hmm... not completely.

I just found on the Diablo 3 website that the pack will be available after the maintanance, which will be held at 08:00am PDT. Maintanance will be one, maybe two hours. Which means the Necromancer should be available starting 04:00pm GMT+1. Though, it's not there yet.

I have to be here at work for another hour, so hopefully the update is there when I get home.

Q: When will maintenance begin?
A:
PC
NA/SA/ANZ: 10:00 a.m. PDT
EU: 11:00 p.m. CEST
KR/TW: (June 29) 2:00 a.m. KST
CN: (June 29) 5:00 a.m. CST

Console
All except JPN: 8:00 a.m. PDT
JPN: (June 28) 12:00 p.m. JST

Q: How long will maintenance last?
A: Maintenance typically lasts between one to two hours; however, this is a variable that can change on short notice.

According to xboxachievements.com there will be achievements, so I would assume those would translate into trophies.

The Silence When You Speak to Me - Listen to all of Master Ordan's conversations in the Pandemonium Fortress

Serve the Balance - Reach level 70 with a Necromancer

Bringer of Order - Complete Act V with a Necromancer

Bone Skewer - Damage 40 enemies with Bone Spear in 3 seconds

What is Dead Can Sometimes Die - Kill 1,000 Undead enemies with corpses

Curse Your Enthusiasm - Kill 5,000 cursed enemies

Terror in the Blood - While under 10% life and fighting Diablo, use an ability that costs health and then defeat him

Game of Bones - Use Bone Armor to rip the Bones from the Skeleton King

Skeleton Crew - Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies with Command Skeleton minions

Self Controlled - Kill you own Shadow Clown with Simulacrum during the Diablo encounter

Edit: Don't know if they mean Shadow Clone, but that is what is out there right now.  ?

Edited by SirShavesALot

28 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Anybody know if you can try out the Necromancer before committing to the $15? That's pretty steep for just a character and basically junk.

I don't think so. At least the update is not just the new class, there are new areas and features, all for free...

I think only PC players had a chance to try it, on some Beta or the Public Test Realm.

Edited by T87

In the regular game goblin kills and bounties all players get credit if they're there when it happens. 

Do we think the same will apply for these trophies?  If my Necromancer is controlling a skeleton that kills an Elite, would all Necromancers in the party get credit. 

I've done everything in this game coop with my buddy whenever we can get on.  This would be fun if we shared progress but a pain the ass if we're competing. 

Where the fuck did this come from? I sold this game ages ago as it's been out for so long. *sigh* looks like I'm gonna have to buy it again to finish this stuff up.

Anyone have any idea if there will be more dlc? 

19 minutes ago, Kazeh54 said:

Where the fuck did this come from? I sold this game ages ago as it's been out for so long. *sigh* looks like I'm gonna have to buy it again to finish this stuff up.

Anyone have any idea if there will be more dlc? 

I was wondering when pissed off people would show up.  I bet there will be a ton of posts as soon as the trophies update. 

More dlc is really hard to say since they took this long to release this one.  They do keep supporting it but I know adding trophies so late is going to be a touchy subject. 

I bought this game strictly to play online with a friend and we only have 2 trophies left for Plat.  I was looking forward to selling it. 

7 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

I was wondering when pissed off people would show up.  I bet there will be a ton of posts as soon as the trophies update. 

I'm not pissed off. I'm surprised. This game has been out for like 3 years. And I got it last year. Just didn't expect it.

Or if they were gonna do it, then it would be another game. Like how Diablo 3 and Ultimate Evil are 2 separate games

Edited by Kazeh54