Necromancer release next week!

21 hours ago, serverTimeout said:

i hate dlc. destroying another 100%. I dont even have the base game anymore. I dont mind the dlc itself but almost all games nowadays pull dlc trophies. so either you pay or your completion rate is screwed. almost worse than online trophies.

I've always assumed that DLC does not affect your overall percentage on this site unless you have at least one trophy in a particular DLC. Is that incorrect?

Edited by Killbomb

5 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

I've always assumed that DLC does not affect your overall percentage on this site unless you have at least one trophy in a particular DLC. Is that incorrect?

That is indeed not true. Unearned DLC trophies do affect things like your overall percentage, number of unearned trophies, etc, even if you haven't earned any trophies in that DLC.

Edited by Undead Wolf

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

That is indeed not true. Unearned DLC trophies do affect things like your overall percentage, number of unearned trophies, etc, even if you haven't earned any trophies in that DLC.

Ah,...that sucks but thanks for the reply. Doubt I'll ever have my completion rate at a point where unpurchased DLC trophies will bug me though. :D

Edited by Killbomb

9 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

What do you guys think about the DLC trophies?? Are they hatd to obtain? How many hours?? Something??

Not hard but somewhat timeconsuming. Killing 500 Elites with your summoned skeletons will take a while.

I played through the campaign again from start, getting all other trophies on the way, and have done a few rifts after and stand at about 200. 

But I had a gear setup with bonus xp gain and a few other items from my other chars to speed it up and make it easier.

If you have that, or help to get it, I'd say it will take 10-15h from my experience. There will probably be a faster way but I just did it the way I found most fun.

The only downside with the trophies, is you are being forced to play with specific skills/builds.

I mean, if you want to play a build without skeleteons, you will not obtain the trophy to kill 500 Elites with them. And since this milestone can take a while, you are forced to play with the skeletons.

Or, the trophy to kill cursed enemies. What if you don't want to play with curses, because your build is better without?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really "complaining" or anything. I enjoy the game even if the DLC did not get any trophies at all. Had this one platinummed two years ago, and was still playing.

But for those who like to get the trophies, and try out other builds which leaves out curses and/or skeletons, it'll be harder to obtain these trophies.

I rather had trophies like the "reach lvl 70 with Necro", but also reaching lvl 70 on Hardcore Mode. Or things like "Play X Challenge Rifts".

Anyhow, I really enjoy Necromancer so far. I'm only lvl 35 now and testing out different skills to see how they work together. Currently having an army of the dead (Skeletons + raised corpses) which is playing real nice for me.

On 6/26/2017 at 7:02 AM, Trellgoth said:

No. PC, PS4 and Xbox are all releasing on June 27.

See https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845159/rise-of-the-necromancer-pack-arrives-june-27-6-20-2017

"The Rise of the Necromancer is a purchasable content pack coming to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. The pack will be available for purchase starting June 27, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and will cost 14.99 € (12.99 £) (14.99 $)."

Sorry for the late respons, I was totally wrong, looked around at the time and couldn't find anything, but PC and no pre-order on the store for PS4. Thanks!