DLC Bundle

JJTEY14

So I bought this awhile back as a greatest hits. I am finally going to start playing it and realized that the DLC is still $20 each. I was wondering if anyone knew of any DLC bundle? I know I could always just go buy the legendary edition that has all DLC included. Also I saw amazon used to have a bundle for $20 with all of them included in it, but they no longer sell it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

As far as I know, there's no DLC bundles available right now. I would definitely suggest getting the Legendary Edition- it almost always ends up being cheaper than buying the DLC anyways. Looks like the cheapest on amazon is around $17, Gamestop sells it around $20 as well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hoagie324 said:

As far as I know, there's no DLC bundles available right now. I would definitely suggest getting the Legendary Edition- it almost always ends up being cheaper than buying the DLC anyways. Looks like the cheapest on amazon is around $17, Gamestop sells it around $20 as well.

This is what my little brother and I did. We got the regular skytim as a gift for Christmas and bought the legendary edition later for around 20$ instead of the full price dlc, which in my opinion was awesome.