xiGJx

Any easy games on this weeks sale?

4 posts in this topic

hey I wonder if they're is any good easy games on sale this week on the European store!!!!!

100% OR PLATS

Firewatch (6,99) and The Inner World (8,99) both are easy from what i know, haven't played them but I'm planing to pick Firewatch at least.

11 minutes ago, Walter_Breit said:

Firewatch (6,99) and The Inner World (8,99) both are easy from what i know, haven't played them but I'm planing to pick Firewatch at least.

There are great platinum video guides onlnie for The Inner World. I platted it 2 days ago, got pretty grumpy since i paid full price for it and now its on sale =P

Both Metro 2033 (70% off) and Metro: Last Light (70% off)  are on sale and both are really easy platinums plus they are both great games and you get a few more hours out of them compared too most indie games on sale.

Telltales Guardian of the Galaxy (40% off) is on sale and you only have to finish the game to plat it, but only 2 out of 5 episodes are released so far.

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (60% off) is a 60 minute platinum following a video guide and also on sale

Bridge Constructor (50% off) is another easy platinum following a guide. 

Cant see the prices since i own the games =P

Edited by Quink666