DEEM_ELITE

MP trophies still possible?

11 posts in this topic

Hey, this game is on a sale right now you can get it for only €2,99 in the EU PS Store. So i want to pick this game up, can anyone tell me if the MP is still active enough to get all the MP trophies?

Edited by DEEM_ELITE

The trophy guide says all MP trophies can be done in private matches and some can even be done solo. So if the servers are still up you can just create a gaming session,

I got the platinum a few years back and there was pretty much no players online at that time but its a awful game so not surprising :)

I also just saw this game on sale for 2.99 but since it needs online play to do some trophies and unsprisingly almost no one plays now , i might pass it up for some offline only games on sale instead .

Edited by Sigma999

9 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I also just saw this game on sale for 2.99 but since it needs online play to do some trophies and unsprisingly almost no one plays now , i might pass it up for some offline only games on sale instead .

I played it awhile back on another account back when it came out and it's a terrible game.....for me at least. As for the MP trophies If i remember correctly it can be done solo but don't take my word for it. I know it's cheap but it's an awful game. 

Ditto Was wondering as its cheap, 

I got Sniper 2 too that has MP trophies but I dont know if I can be bothered with MP,

May pick this up for the offline trophies

I went to MP modes, I could't find a single person but looks like the servers are still working.

On 2017-6-23 at 9:58 PM, VirtualNight said:

I went to MP modes, I could't find a single person but looks like the servers are still working.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hey 

Update as  Tuesday, 12 February 2019

the server for online is working fine 

but there is no  one playing the multiplayer it's 100% empty and no activity at all 

so if you want to get those online trophies you must have a group of 4 players at least so you can start the match and noticed that all trophies can done in private match expet two 

Sir! Yes Sir!
Obtain First Sergeant rank 

Jackpot
Obtain all medals in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Radio Transmission modes

Edited by DEYBAJ

I wrote a trophy guide for this game. Did use a group of 4 to help get the online only mp trophies. Certain ones can be done solo, too. The mp trophies won’t take too long, if I recall correctly, especially if the group collaborated and knows what to do and where to go. I think the servers might be P2P, but I’d hafta look it up to be certain.