MP trophies still possible?

DEEM_ELITE

I also just saw this game on sale for 2.99 but since it needs online play to do some trophies and unsprisingly almost no one plays now , i might pass it up for some offline only games on sale instead .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I also just saw this game on sale for 2.99 but since it needs online play to do some trophies and unsprisingly almost no one plays now , i might pass it up for some offline only games on sale instead .

I played it awhile back on another account back when it came out and it's a terrible game.....for me at least. As for the MP trophies If i remember correctly it can be done solo but don't take my word for it. I know it's cheap but it's an awful game. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey 

Update as  Tuesday, 12 February 2019

the server for online is working fine 

but there is no  one playing the multiplayer it's 100% empty and no activity at all 

so if you want to get those online trophies you must have a group of 4 players at least so you can start the match and noticed that all trophies can done in private match expet two 

Sir! Yes Sir!
Obtain First Sergeant rank 

Jackpot
Obtain all medals in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Radio Transmission modes

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote a trophy guide for this game. Did use a group of 4 to help get the online only mp trophies. Certain ones can be done solo, too. The mp trophies won’t take too long, if I recall correctly, especially if the group collaborated and knows what to do and where to go. I think the servers might be P2P, but I’d hafta look it up to be certain.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I recently finished the online trophies. It's easy and does not take too long (about 8 hours total). There are no dedicated servers for this game because it works peer to peer. That means one of the players starts a lobby and more or less 'becomes the server' for that time. When you are the host and you quit, everyone gets disconnected so that's something to keep in mind.

That also means that this game is not in danger of dying any time soon. You just need a couple people to start a game (4 minimum). Nobody plays this anymore except trophy hunters though. Any randoms we encountered during our boosts were also trophy hunters and they joined our group. So you do need a couple of semi-dedicated boosters to finish this up.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2020 at 0:46 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I recently finished the online trophies. It's easy and does not take too long (about 8 hours total). There are no dedicated servers for this game because it works peer to peer. That means one of the players starts a lobby and more or less 'becomes the server' for that time. When you are the host and you quit, everyone gets disconnected so that's something to keep in mind.

That also means that this game is not in danger of dying any time soon. You just need a couple people to start a game (4 minimum). Nobody plays this anymore except trophy hunters though. Any randoms we encountered during our boosts were also trophy hunters and they joined our group. So you do need a couple of semi-dedicated boosters to finish this up.

Hello,

Can you tell me if when you played for the private trophies, could you change the settings, like to match finishes with 5 kills? I've noticed that when changing the settings of the match, it simply doens't save, so I have to play all 10m.. Did you have this same problem?

6 hours ago, mr-uchiha94 said:

Hello,

Can you tell me if when you played for the private trophies, could you change the settings, like to match finishes with 5 kills? I've noticed that when changing the settings of the match, it simply doens't save, so I have to play all 10m.. Did you have this same problem?

I had no problems changing the settings when I started my own private lobby. Are you sure you are not creating a public lobby? There the games are fixed to 10 minutes.

• 2 years later...