Who's Ready for the Steam Summer Sale?

ParisWriter

Only three and a half more hours to go.... and then we get to buy a ton of games for cheap and eventually forget we have half of them (at least).

Personally, this is the worst time of the year for me. By that, I mean that the Summer Sale always falls right around my birthday, and I have a family full of enablers. They usually get me Steam cards for my birthday, knowing there's a big sale going on, and then I buy a ton of games.... like I need any more. Here's to topping 400 games in my collection this year! 

So what do you guys think? Are you looking forward to taking advantage of some good deals? Any games you're hoping get a nice markdown? Discuss! :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I wish I could get something, but that doesn't make any sense for me.

Happy Shopping to you others!

Are Macs so expensive by now that you can't even afford the cheapest games during a Steam Sale? :awesome:

I'm sure there's at least one thing in the list that would appeal to you:

http://store.steampowered.com/macos

@topic:

I guess for me the Steam sale won't be of interest, yet again. Mainly due to the fact that I still have a large amount of unplayed games on my Steam-account (even after I removed 100+ titles from Humble Bundle and co. which I don't care for) and I have the typical uncomfortable setup with a office chair right in front of the laptop instead of a comfy armchair. xD Oh, and I dislike the Xbox 360-controller which is the main supported controller for most games.

56 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Oh, and I dislike the Xbox 360-controller which is the main supported controller for most games.

You can use a PS4 controller on Steam games, I do.

As for the sale, I'm not ready because there have been some good PSN sales recently, and I barely play Steam games besides Marvel Heroes. There also might be a flash sale this weekend, and I'd probably rather spend my money on that.

Maybe I'll pick up Ori, but that's about it. I barely buy games nowadays, due to mainly playing (old) consoles, and my PC being a bucket of bolts. 

Waiting for a Big in Japan sale more. Maybe they'll have some PS3/Vita titles I haven't picked up yet.

14 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Maybe I'll pick up Ori, but that's about it. I barely buy games nowadays, due to mainly playing (old) consoles, and my PC being a bucket of bolts. 

Waiting for a Big in Japan sale more. Maybe they'll have some PS3/Vita titles I haven't picked up yet.

You do well , my friend ??