Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inkoming_Virus

Inkoming_Virus' Dispute

3 posts in this topic

Inkoming_Virus

Spec Ops: The Line
Hello PSNProfiles,<br /> <br /> The reason that my timestamps for the difficulty trophies Spec Ops: The Line are so close to each other because I was playing on three different savefiles. The first one was for the Normal (easy playtrough) for all other trophies. The second one was on Suicide Mission difficulty and the other savegame i was playing on Fubar difficulty. Every time i completed a part of the game on Suicide difficulty i played the same part on my other savegame on Fubar difficulty. This way i know what was coming every checkpoint and completed the game on Suicide difficulty close to the Fubar difficulty savegame. That's the reason that my timestamps are really close to each other.<br /> <br /> Thanks and we will keep in touch!<br /> <br /> Inkoming_Virus, proud member of PSNprofiles

No, you weren't playing on 3 different save files. The Fubar difficulty doesn't unlock before the Suicide difficulty playthrough is finished. So you'd first need to get the Suicide difficulty done, the trophy popping, before you could even start on Fubar difficulty. If I'm wrong about this, do correct me! :) 

2017-06-22_19h39_08.png

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/spec-ops-the-line/162941-spec-ops-line-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by MMDE

Yeah, I have played through Spec Ops enough times to know that FUBAR only unlocks AFTER completing Suicide.