Japan stack

40 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Oh, I see... How do I find this stuff? Google the Japanese name then c&p the letters?

Usually, PST.org lists all the other stacks when searching the english name. I say usually as i'm sure this doesn't apply to every game.

14 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Oh, I see... How do I find this stuff? Google the Japanese name then c&p the letters?

Depends on the structure. 

If the game title is in kanji, you will need to search for it on Google as search engine here does not work with more than one kanji.

If the whole title is in hiragana/katakana you can search for it.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Depends on the structure. 

If the game title is in kanji, you will need to search for it on Google as search engine here does not work with more than one kanji.

If the whole title is in hiragana/katakana you can search for it.

This is kanji here amirite? Pls show me how I a. find Alice as a kanji example like Mesopithecus did and give me b. a non-kanji game example (the name should suffice).

So for a., let's says I am looking for the JP Alice trophies and don't know shit, what do I have to do in order to find the trophies here on psnp.

12 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

This is kanji here amirite?

Nope, kanji are the most complicated moon rune. If you can somehow read the letter because they don't look like shitload of random strokes, it's usually not kanji =D

a kanji example

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1904-聖魔導物語

non-kanji game example

That's Alice. Alice game is in katakana.

So for a., let's says I am looking for the JP Alice trophies and don't know shit, what do I have to do in order to find the trophies here on psnp.

Search on Google for 'xxx japanese version' if you find video/link/whatever with letters you can't read it's usually the game name =D

For basic understanding, here are hiragana and katakana tables.

768px-Table_hiragana.svg.png

768px-Table_katakana.svg.png

If the letters are more complicated, it's kanji and you won't be able to search for it directly here.

In that case, you will need to do a Google search for '*moon runes* psnprofiles'

Though... that's probably not going to happen often if you are only going to be playing Japanese stacks.

• Like 3