DLC trophies

DrakeHellsing

Well, it's not relic related, that's for sure.

One is called "The Crown Jewel" with the description says "Seek and destroy"

The other is "An Ancient Antiquity" with said description saying "Do hard time"

Doesn't give off much information.  My guess is perhaps Stormy Ascent is being added in? But again, just a guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Surely, it's gotta be some cut content from the original.

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming myself, but still, hard to say on if it'll be that or not.  I mean "Do hard time" could be anything really, like an extra hard mode or something.  But the image for the other one seems like it could be referring to something like Stormy Ascent.

If the shit's free, I'm down.

If it ain't, then they can fuck off.

I wanna send the message that people are interested in Crash still, but not if the cost of sending that message, is that I have to also say we're willing to support dog shit day one DLC.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

If the shit's free, I'm down.

If it ain't, then they can fuck off.

I wanna send the message that people are interested in Crash still, but not if the cost of sending that message, is that I have to also say we're willing to support bandicoot shit day one DLC.

Fixed.

Regardless of the prize, I'm getting it. I've for the past three weeks completed the four Crash Bandicoot games on 100% (and 105%), and I can't get enough. Extra content will only make me happier. #hypeforcrash

Still, maybe they wanted to add more trophies after they released the trophy list for the base game. I'm not sure if they're able to add trophies to the main list when it's already published. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Regardless of the prize, I'm getting it. I've for the past three weeks completed the four Crash Bandicoot games on 100% (and 105%), and I can't get enough. Extra content will only make me happier. #hypeforcrash

Still, maybe they wanted to add more trophies after they released the trophy list for the base game. I'm not sure if they're able to add trophies to the main list when it's already published. 

They could. I've seen a game get an added trophy to the base trophy list, after people had already gotten the plat. 

56 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

They could. I've seen a game get an added trophy to the base trophy list, after people had already gotten the plat. 

Casing point, Ark Survival, has added trophies to the base game for the full release this week

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

105% ?!?! please explain, sir!

I haven't completed these games myself but loads of games have an obtainable completion percentage higher than 100%.

If I recall correctly, all Donkey Kong Country games have 101% and Donkey Kong 64 has 102%.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

105% ?!?! please explain, sir!

There are some gems you normally don't even know you could obtain. The trophy list gives the two hidden levels away and you get one for having all gold relics (again something that without trophies wouldn't look like something necessary for completion). But I'm not sure whether these correpsond directly to the additional five points.

58 minutes ago, vrtualinsanity said:

It's free. It's also levels cut from the original. Nothing to get upset over. In fact it's pretty cool if you ask me.

If it's free, then yeah that's pretty cool.

This is Activision however so I think it's fair to have doubts about it being free until they officially announce it.

If they add this DLC as paid one, I'll take it as a lesson: Never ever buy any game stamped Activi$ion, even if it will apparently never have DLC post-launch! Because they're a bunch of greedy c*nts that'll take every way you might not think to fool you!

After the mandatory disc for digital MW Remaster with IW Legacy Edition, then they release the stand-alone (Woah! Didn't saw that coming! :awesome:) 9 months later and they dare to tag it 40$! They won't receive more cash from me after Crash. Go to hell Activi$ion!

Edited by Maxie Mouse