DLC trophies

DrakeHellsing

Well, people have the game by the looks of it, and it looks like they have defeated Cortex now, so I suppose we'll have to still wait and see, since the trophies aren't up on this site yet.  But it would be nice if those that have played the game now can shed some light on the DLC, if it's out yet, or not... if it's a patch or if you do actually have to buy it.

I did raise an eyebrow when I saw those trophies... but to be honest, I never got to play a Crash game and always felt I missed out and wanted to try them. I was thinking of getting the originals on my Vita before this remake was announced. I decided to wait on this remake and still want it. I'm just excited to play my first Crash game.

Digging around did get me this video though (it's the most recent thing posted I could find):

He talks about it for about the first 1:50.

If it's free, sounds like it might be part of a day one patch, maybe that includes said levels, who knows, but I guess we have to wait until release date to make sure if that is the case or not.  I mean day one patches only happen on the proper release dates right? As in, not for those that have the game early?

Well... I got the day one patch and no Lost Treasure DLC around... not even a single person got one of the two trophies.

Here we go... here comes a paid DLC. Damn you Activi$ion you greedy c**ts! They couldn't offer us a true complete disc!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

1 hour ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Here we go... here comes a paid DLC.

Isn't there still hope as long as nothing is announced? I prefer them working on patches for the game itself before dealing with additional content which they theoretically could still give us free of charge. On the other hand I don't know much about Activision when it comes to DLC, so maybe my hope is foolish^^

8 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

The only recent game by Activision that I can think of is Marvel Ultimate Alliance. They added all DLC for free after people got upset, maybe it will be similar with Crash.

The difference is that Marvel Ultimate Alliance was a 10 year old game so it was considered scam to make pay more.

We can hope that there may be rage all over the customers if Lost Treasures turn to be a pain DLC. A such thing as paid DLC on a "remaster" (the Crash pack is technically a remake) is unacceptable!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

5 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Well... I got the day one patch and no Lost Treasure DLC around... not even a single person got one of the two trophies.

Here we go... here comes a paid DLC. Damn you Activi$ion you greedy c**ts! They couldn't offer us a true complete disc!

Oh boy, here we go. Three games isn't enough. Now I want these two piece of shit trophies. 

• Like 2

Why are people throwing a hissy fit about it? Uncharted collection had additional trophies like this too. They weren't "DLC" either. Just extra trophies.

Not sure what these are, but that was my first thought about it. Rather than throwing a tantrum. Just wait and see. "But it's Activision" doesn't hold much weight, we're talking about a Crash remake which alone people would expect to never happen because "It's Activision". And it's $40 for 3 games, from the same company that released much crappier ports from last generation for far more than this... So....

Just wait and see. And I thought I was negative.

• Like 1