the day i feared that would come has happened...

This is pretty much why I quit playing, because I certainly don't want self-proclaimed internet sleuths digging into my profile and highlighting every single trophy I've ever earned in a quest for their 'gotcha' moment. 

I know it sucks, but just hide it and be done with it.

• Like 2

I'm working on a white list proposal for situations like this...would link thread but on cell and at work...it would remove your plat and big leagues but no need to hide or get a strike...gonna be a few more weeks before I sort out all the details and officially submit the idea...if you don't hide the game it would give a chance to once again highlight why white listing could work should someone flag you and a dispute ensues...your call though...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I'm working on a white list proposal for situations like this...would link thread but on cell and at work...it would remove your plat and big leagues but no need to hide or get a strike...gonna be a few more weeks before I sort out all the details and officially submit the idea...if you don't hide the game it would give a chance to once again highlight why white listing could work should someone flag you and a dispute ensues...your call though...

You mean like if you are flagged for less than 5 trophies, that you'd be able to hide specific trophies or something on this site?

The hiding is linked with PSN which only allows you to hide entire games. This would be difficult, very difficult to implement on this site.

I'm down for something like this. I honestly feel bad for those who are hacked like the OP. It's one of the reasons I don't play COD multiplayer anymore.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar

its not tottally fair in general... getting flagged because a hacker gets into the lobby when you already have all Base game trophies `100% Legit but gets an easy trophy but unobtainable... -_-  i wont let Big leagues make me get flagged... not 1 trophy... its tottally not fair at all... i mean if i get another Unobtainable Trophy at any sitiuation that'd be fair...

i already synced... shit.... :(

You situation sucks, but if exceptions were made based on just your word, how would you judge all the other flagged accounts?

If it happened to me, absolutely I would be upset about it, but in the end you hide it and move on, you hope nobody flags you, or you give up on the leaderboards.  It isn't worth the stress and aggravation it will cause worrying about it.  It is like getting lung cancer when you have never smoked a day in your life, and you life a healthy and active lifestyle.  Shit happens sometimes, you have to learn to move on.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Saionji said:

I see you still havent synced your big leagues trophy, I would advise following the steps in the link @Smithy provided, you arent screwed yet as long as you havent synced that trophy with PSN.

it synced before i didnt know what to do... im sorry... it will appear the next day and im going to fucking hell... this is my first Unobtainable Trophy ever... and the first hacked... yet this isnt the only game that i have and their Servers shut down/not have a special feature available... FML... im going to hell, unless someone unflaggs me which is a defo not going to happen... :(

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SniperEliteDido said:

it synced before i didnt know what to do..

I see ,strange. I saw your profile was recently updated on this site and big leages trophy still appears as unearned. I thought you havent synced it with PSN.

40 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

im looking forward to it now... idk... Trophies like these... who are easy as hell, not accomplishmented, and a trophy in a game full of hackers should be dealt with by a special kind of treatment... cause i aint quitting trophy hunting/gaming because a game i love playing aside from trophy hunting is fun...

7 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

it synced before i didnt know what to do... im sorry... it will appear the next day and im going to fucking hell... this is my first Unobtainable Trophy ever... and the first hacked... yet this isnt the only game that i have and their Servers shut down/not have a special feature available... FML... im going to hell, unless someone unflaggs me which is a defo not going to happen... :(

We'll just have to see if it appears to be synced in 25 minutes or so cause atm, it appears not to be on your profile. So you may have a saving grace. Otherwise, hide the game. It's not worth a flag.

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

We'll just have to see if it appears to be synced in 25 minutes or so cause atm, it appears not to be on your profile. So you may have a saving grace. Otherwise, hide the game. It's not worth a flag.

i can't just hide all the shit iv gone through in the story and the mp and the zombies... "Giant Accomplishment"? "Welcome to the Penthouse"? "Tower of Babble"? these were nightmare tophies for me (priesteging took alot of time not much effort tbh)

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i can't just hide all the shit iv gone through in the story and the mp and the zombies... "Giant Accomplishment"? "Welcome to the Penthouse"? "Tower of Babble"? these were nightmare tophies for me (priesteging took alot of time not much effort tbh)

Well, I mean, you don't have to hide it. You could simply just display your newest plat which was unfortunately hacked (even though it wasn't your doing).

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Well, I mean, you don't have to hide it. You could simply just display your newest plat which was unfortunately hacked (even though it wasn't your doing).

so you mean i must earn a couple of trophies to do that? if thats the case ill be going on a easy game i havn't touched...

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You mean like if you are flagged for less than 5 trophies, that you'd be able to hide specific trophies or something on this site?

The hiding is linked with PSN which only allows you to hide entire games. This would be difficult, very difficult to implement on this site.

I'm down for something like this. I honestly feel bad for those who are hacked like the OP. It's one of the reasons I don't play COD multiplayer anymore.

No, the idea is for the site to scan for these kinds of trophies and only find ones that meet a certain criteria for a small number of trophies for games known to be plagued by hackers that can auto-pop trophies in public lobbies for people likely playing legit...it would auto-hide them instead of going through the flag and dispute process...to take it a step further I'd also like a caution mentioned in the guides for these games and for the trophies to display no times on the affected profiles...both would have links to the above thread that informs how to try to avoid these trophies...the goal is to acknowledge that this type of $hit happens, that is sucks, and that this site encourages legit players as opposed to gives power to hackers, which a flag, dispute, and strike implies to me...I would go into more detail but am busy...will link the thread to this post in a minute...votes of any kind are always appreciated...the op is a work in progress...

edit: the link...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

No, the idea is for the site to scan for these kinds of trophies and only find ones that meet a certain criteria for a small number of trophies for games known to be plagued by hackers that can auto-pop trophies in public lobbies for people likely playing legit...it would auto-hide them instead of going through the flag and dispute process...to take it a step further I'd also like a caution mentioned in the guides for these games and for the trophies to display no times on the affected profiles...nothing would have links to the above thread that informs how to try to avoid these trophies...the goal is to acknowledge that this type of $hit happens, that is sucks, and that this site encourages legit players as opposed to gives power to hackers, which a flag, dispute, and strike implies to me...I would go into more detail but am busy...will link the thread to this post in a minute...votes of any kind are always appreciated...the op is a work in progress...

ah... gotcha... anyways i go to my account, its synced... 15 plats now not 14... big leagues is shown, i cant find myself in the latest achievers leaderboards Thank god and i still got my ranking...

but what if someone strikes me... i mean this is my first unobtainable trophy...

iv been told before that flags should occur if 3 games were hacked or 3 trophies i dont remember honestly...

Unfortunately it's one of those situations where although it may not be your fault, it isn't legitimate. Always keep in mind that a flag isn't there to call you a cheater or say that you are any less than any other member on this site. It's simply to keep the leaderboards as clean as possible.

15 minutes ago, madbuk said:

How do we know that the person who hacked it wasn't your friend? We don't. Even though I believe you, if we let you off the hook we'll have to let everyone off the hook and that'll mean a lot of hackers get back onto the leaderboard and nerf rarity values as well.

This is why we have a thread that tells you how to delete trophies that are hacked for you, and also why we have the leniency limit of 3 games.

@ProfBambam55's whitelist suggestion makes no sense because the leniency limit already exists for cases like this

The whitelist suggestion would do nothing but shit on the accomplishments of people who get it legit as everyone can now just hack it and have 0 punishment if they get caught.

i fully understand your point... i could say i agree abit with you, anyone has the right to tell me that i intended it to get it hacked or not... there;s no proof at the end... 

Just by the way you're talking about it, it sounds like you were playing the game with the intention of finding a hacked lobby.

Either way, it is a moot point, as the list should be removed from the boards and someone has already submitted a report. Hide the list and then all your other legit games can be put back on the leaderboards! :)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Just by the way you're talking about it, it sounds like you were playing the game with the intention of finding a hacked lobby.

Either way, it is a moot point, as the list should be removed from the boards and someone has already submitted a report. Hide the list and then all your other legit games can be put back on the leaderboards! :)

intention finding a hacked lobby? come on... i could've found one earlier... last legit trophy i got from the game was Tower of babble (May 27th, 2017)... its been a month... like i would've found earlier if i wanted to... stop accusing me of things i didn't do... and i could have gotten the trophy by hacker while i was concentrating on leveling up to priestege

24 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

how can i hide it?

3 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

I mean, Tower of Babble is ezpz, but this is the reason I don't play BO2 anymore.