the day i feared that would come has happened...

As far as I know wouldn't white listing still require you too hide the game that was hacked you just wouldn't have a flag? I feel like it's very unlikely that someone would have 3 or more of there games hacked online. Everyone in disputes (with 3+ popular games)always claims it happened to them but then always have MW2 in there as well. which is a game where you can't get your trophies hacked online.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

This does not reflect my findings, whatsoever, and I've gone through everyone who has 100% for the game. As I said, found like 3 cases that looks like mod menu. :S I'm kinda curious how they do the green text in someone else's game, but I don't think it actually unlocks all their trophies.

As I said, just going off personal experience. But obviously since I already have the platinum and have had it for 8 years now, it didn't pop anything for me. But yeah. All i'm saying is it can happen. 

I feel bad for people who still play COD MP on PS3, I stopped doing so in 2015 when I got my stats reset on COD Ghost, 24 days of playtime gone to shit... that's when I know it was the end of the PS3. Kind of sucks that Sniper had to hide his list because of that. I think he would of been fine if didn't say anything seriously, there's still a lot of cheater in the leaderboard here. I added one my friends 2 years ago which have all his COD Ghost trophies popped by a hacker back in 2015 and he's still here ??

Spoiler

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2225-call-of-duty-ghosts/QC_SAM_DIABLO (Report him you have time, I don't think he care)

• Like 1

@The-Man-In-Black makes a good point that's worth remembering for multiplayer as a whole. As much as people may complain about hackers on various forums or youtube videos, as popular as it sounds it's usually still a small minority of matches and you have the option to just back out immediately if someone just aimbots you right at the start. Is it an annoyance? Yeah, but a small scale annoyance like dropping a penny, you move on. Considering old CoD games are probably the worst offenders for hacked lobbies they don't completely dominate the experience. It's actually really positive to think about, considering how negative it sounds to known that pretty much every multiplayer game will have hackers roaming around at some point, knowing that the most extreme cases still don't dramatically hinder the experience is kind of nice.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, a-m-j-w said:

Does this happen with zombies as well? Already have big leagues but need to clear up the zombies trophies (they're the only online trophies I need for this game)

it could happen in zombies, yes...any online mode, really...if you're worried, private sessions with friends might be best...very low risk that way...

• Like 1

From my personal experiences in the past, you'd have to spawn in the actual match to have a chance of getting hacked or Trophy Pop. What I always do when going back to an old Call of Duty (usually Black Ops 2 and before), and hardly see anyone ever mention is, you don't immediately spawn in. Rather, you press (CIRCLE) to get away from the Class menu, and I spectate for like 10-20 seconds. If the match looks legit, I spawn in and play. If I see a dude flying in the air, or automatic Headshots upon other players spawning, I don't back out, I SIGN OUT from PSN. This voids any contact with that lobby/hacker, and it's what got me through a full legit Prestige on COD 4, WaW, MW2, BO, MW3, and BO2, all in late 2016 - 17. This has saved me what could of been 10's of potential hacks/stats screw up on my account. Obviously, to some extent, I had some luck and fortune with regards to the trophy stuff, as that from what I know it's more unpredictable as to when it occurs. 

• Like 1