Youtube let's players

EliteVega

I been wanting to ask this around, what do you guy think of most youtube let's players? Like, Pewdiepie,Toby, Chugga etc.

I hear most people say that they just put an act for the sake of money or are just annoying and a cancer. Frankly, I like a few of them, however pewdiepie has the most hate out of all of them, which I understand why he gets it. (Don't really watch him much)

What do you guys think?

Pewdiepie is... well. He was funny, but now he just repeats the same jokes. Penis, Stephano, barrels.. yeah. It gets old.

I really like TheRadBrad. He's a dude I could see myself hanging out with. Respectful, amusing, personal, and somewhat good at gaming. He plays horror games.

I watch a guy that isn't well known name HarshlyCritical. He has a more black sense of humor and gets easily frustrated... and scared.

Umm.. the rest are just random. I tried to watch a few of the girl let's players, but all they do it whine about harassment, how they don't care if you hate them, and how girls suck at games generally. That last one is an old and dispproven stereotype that they cling to. I gets they think it makes them more desirable? I just think it's annoying.

I haven't watched let's plays in awhile, other than Corpse Party.

• Like 1

Pewdiepie is... well. He was funny, but now he just repeats the same jokes. Penis, Stephano, barrels.. yeah. It gets old.

I really like TheRadBrad. He's a dude I could see myself hanging out with. Respectful, amusing, personal, and somewhat good at gaming. He plays horror games.

I seen Radbrad a little.

Oh man Corpse Party let's play, I still don't know what to say about that game. All the endings are sad :(

I watch a guy that isn't well known name HarshlyCritical. He has a more black sense of humor and gets easily frustrated... and scared.

Umm.. the rest are just random. I tried to watch a few of the girl let's players, but all they do it whine about harassment, how they don't care if you hate them, and how girls suck at games generally. That last one is an old and dispproven stereotype that they cling to. I gets they think it makes them more desirable? I just think it's annoying.

TheRadBrad is a pretty cool guy, I've watched his LP of Dead Island and Dead Rising. I really enjoyed those.

I don't really mind who is LP'ing a game, as long as they don't try and force themselves to be funny.

I do watch Game Center CX occasionally considering how awesome the Chief is, another would be Cobanermani456 he sounds like the nicest guy I have ever heard, but I would say that I mostly watch Long Plays on YouTube, they have a lot of new and old games on there, even ancient PC games, it's really neat.

Edited by Jason_Rocks68

• 4 weeks later...

PewDiePie and Toby are definitely overrated.

I used to watch everyone from thecreaturehub but since they kicked Gassy out, I've unsubscribed from all of them except Sly. Kootra, Dan, and Nova just scream, grunt, or make random noises. Gassy just stopped posting as much and his vids got depressing. Seamus (SSoHPKC) I can relate to in real life but his videos haven't been the greatest as of late. Never subbed to Sp00n. Sly is still okay but I think he is probably a real asshole in person. Don't get me wrong, some of them are talented.

Now I watch tetraninja, ihascupquake, gamegrumps, and 2 members from "The Crew" (Deluxe 4 and KYR Sp33dy).

That's about it.

tetraninja

iHasCupquake

GameGrumps

KYRSP33DY

TheDeluxe4

• Like 1