No needles / split affinity

Darth__Starlord

Just after a little clarity if possible? I am about to start the game but had a question.

All the guides I have looked at state 2 play throughs are required however No needles requires you to purchase no upgrades while split affinity trophy requires one play through buying typhoon and one buying Human. Is this not 3 play throughs?

I don't know if I have missed something as I haven't started the game yet?

Thanks 

15 hours ago, Darth__Starlord said:

Just after a little clarity if possible? I am about to start the game but had a question.

All the guides I have looked at state 2 play throughs are required however No needles requires you to purchase no upgrades while split affinity trophy requires one play through buying typhoon and one buying Human. Is this not 3 play throughs?

I don't know if I have missed something as I haven't started the game yet?

Thanks 

when you finish your no needles run you can reload your save before the game ending and purchase some powers from any of the two branches and watch the ending again, this counts as finishing the game using only those powers. However, you cannot reload again and buy another power from a different tree so you need to play one more playthrough using different power trees.

I recommend just picking something phantom related in you no needles reload and play another one with only human abilities - useful for lots of trophies, hacking, upgrading etc.