An oldie but a goodie.

Wade_VC

OH YEAH, this is a damn good game! It certainly isn't a game for those looking for a mellow, meandering type game. This one is pure action almost from the beginning, and gets more intense as you go.

As if the hordes of regular "bad guys" aren't enough, each level has a few BOSS battles as well...and you do get a workout fighting these baddies for sure! As a matter of face, I had to quit because my damn fingers were getting all cramped up from the intense battles throughout.

Game-play is exceptional, graphics superb, sound quality is great, and the controls are fairly straight-forward. However, there is a shit-load, and I do mean a shit-load of different moves to learn.

Overall, exceptional game!!

I know there are a few here who have even managed to Platinum this title, which is no easy feat by any stretch of the imagination.

This game is quite brilliant, I played it for a while at a mates and those Boss fights are pretty insane. My fingers dont press buttons as fast as I want them to :lol:

If I remember right, no one platinumed this game for ages till 2 guys did it together in co-op and then they started helping people with it increasing the number of platinum owners. Quite a generous duo.

• 4 weeks later...

Its indeed an exceptional game the same goes for the whole series :).

NGS2 is my favorite game of all time. I have never in my life loved a game like this one. The gameplay mechanism is unique you will NEVER find a solid gameplay mechanism like this one, and I say that because Iam a huge H&S fan I know most of H&S game since ps2.

This game is quite brilliant, I played it for a while at a mates and those Boss fights are pretty insane. My fingers dont press buttons as fast as I want them to :lol:

If I remember right, no one platinumed this game for ages till 2 guys did it together in co-op and then they started helping people with it increasing the number of platinum owners. Quite a generous duo.

It took one month and 6 days if I remember correct before 2 guys beated the hardest missions and got the plat. There were some rumors that they were from Team Ninja (the developer) to show that Ultimate mission 1 and 2 can be beaten. But I dont think they helped anyone. Since then the missions become easier because people started to come with various strategies.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...