"Invaders Must Die!" Trophy not unlocking

I did the method were you play on "Lunar Apocalypse" > "Overlord", I did 32 rounds of killing and loading the save and counted all the kills and I already killed more than 1000 enemies and the trophy doesn't pop.

This is the second time I try it, I restarted my ps4, reinstalled the game and I deleted my saved data before starting again but the trophy just wont unlock.

Any idea on how to solve this? 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 24/06/2017 at 4:29 AM, DiegoMolinams said:

I did the method were you play on "Lunar Apocalypse" > "Overlord", I did 32 rounds of killing and loading the save and counted all the kills and I already killed more than 1000 enemies and the trophy doesn't pop.

This is the second time I try it, I restarted my ps4, reinstalled the game and I deleted my saved data before starting again but the trophy just wont unlock.

Any idea on how to solve this? 

Did u find a way to do it

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem but with the find 70 secret areas trophy. I'm using this method and have done it well over 100 times and it will not unlock: 

Usually it will crash me out of the game after reloading my save a certain amount of times, but I've read that that shouldn't matter in regards to tracking your stats. 

Edited by aidan2110

1 hour ago, aidan2110 said:

I'm having the same problem but with the find 70 secret areas trophy. I'm using this method and have done it well over 100 times and it will not unlock: 

Usually it will crash me out of the game after reloading my save a certain amount of times, but I've read that that shouldn't matter in regards to tracking your stats. 

I don't remember having problems with that trophy, keep trying and go inside the secret door just to make sure the game counts it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2018 at 1:26 PM, aidan2110 said:

Any luck aidan?

9 hours ago, aidan2110 said:

Yeah, I got it by using the rewind method  after you die in the same spot, shown by this video: 

It was still buggy in counting them properly, but it eventually unlocked. 

Ive been tryin to reload saves and after about 100 goes i usually get blue screened and kicked. Might have to try this way.

15 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Ive been tryin to reload saves and after about 100 goes i usually get blue screened and kicked. Might have to try this way.

That's what I was doing and I couldn't get it to pop despite well over 100 tries. Use this method and it should eventually give you it.