DiegoMolinams

"Invaders Must Die!" Trophy not unlocking

13 posts in this topic

I did the method were you play on "Lunar Apocalypse" > "Overlord", I did 32 rounds of killing and loading the save and counted all the kills and I already killed more than 1000 enemies and the trophy doesn't pop.

This is the second time I try it, I restarted my ps4, reinstalled the game and I deleted my saved data before starting again but the trophy just wont unlock.

Any idea on how to solve this? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2017 at 4:29 AM, DiegoMolinams said:

I did the method were you play on "Lunar Apocalypse" > "Overlord", I did 32 rounds of killing and loading the save and counted all the kills and I already killed more than 1000 enemies and the trophy doesn't pop.

This is the second time I try it, I restarted my ps4, reinstalled the game and I deleted my saved data before starting again but the trophy just wont unlock.

Any idea on how to solve this? 

Did u find a way to do it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 7:10 AM, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Did u find a way to do it

Yes just keep doing it till the trophy unlocks, it just takes a while 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2018 at 9:49 AM, DiegoMolinams said:

Yes just keep doing it till the trophy unlocks, it just takes a while 

I was going to uninstall again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 7:08 AM, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I was going to uninstall again

 Do this method, just remember to let the eggs hatch first, otherwise they will no count I think. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem but with the find 70 secret areas trophy. I'm using this method and have done it well over 100 times and it will not unlock: 

 

Usually it will crash me out of the game after reloading my save a certain amount of times, but I've read that that shouldn't matter in regards to tracking your stats. 

Edited by aidan2110
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aidan2110 said:

I'm having the same problem but with the find 70 secret areas trophy. I'm using this method and have done it well over 100 times and it will not unlock: 

 

Usually it will crash me out of the game after reloading my save a certain amount of times, but I've read that that shouldn't matter in regards to tracking your stats. 

I don't remember having problems with that trophy, keep trying and go inside the secret door just to make sure the game counts it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2018 at 1:26 PM, aidan2110 said:

I'm having the same problem but with the find 70 secret areas trophy. I'm using this method and have done it well over 100 times and it will not unlock: 

 

Usually it will crash me out of the game after reloading my save a certain amount of times, but I've read that that shouldn't matter in regards to tracking your stats. 

Any luck aidan?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 8:32 PM, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Any luck aidan?

Yeah, I got it by using the rewind method  after you die in the same spot, shown by this video: 

 

 

It was still buggy in counting them properly, but it eventually unlocked. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, aidan2110 said:

Yeah, I got it by using the rewind method  after you die in the same spot, shown by this video: 

 

 

It was still buggy in counting them properly, but it eventually unlocked. 

Ive been tryin to reload saves and after about 100 goes i usually get blue screened and kicked. Might have to try this way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Ive been tryin to reload saves and after about 100 goes i usually get blue screened and kicked. Might have to try this way.

That's what I was doing and I couldn't get it to pop despite well over 100 tries. Use this method and it should eventually give you it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.