Escape Artist not popping

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I had issues with this trophy as well although I pretty much fullfilled the requirements over and over again, I managed to do this so I'll leave this here for anyone in the future.

The way to go is the same one as the "Avoid Flying Heads" Trophy.

First go to training mode, Select any character for you and Alisa as the CPU one, press start and pick defensive training, go to cpu setting 1 and press command list and pick her Spam Bomb move (move 116 of 118 to be exact).

Now go to the actual training and press select + circle so she can start spaming her move over and over again, to avoid her head just press Square + Triangle at the same time, you'll put her head back to her earning the "Avoid Flying Heads" trophy, keep repeating this 9 more times and you'll get the infamous "Escape Artist Trophy".

Hope this help anyone in the future, for some reason espacing throws didn't count for me.

• Like 1

On 2022-12-15 at 1:31 PM, NajiLionheart said:

I had issues with this trophy as well although I pretty much fullfilled the requirements over and over again, I managed to do this so I'll leave this here for anyone in the future.

The way to go is the same one as the "Avoid Flying Heads" Trophy.

First go to training mode, Select any character for you and Alisa as the CPU one, press start and pick defensive training, go to cpu setting 1 and press command list and pick her Spam Bomb move (move 116 of 118 to be exact).

Now go to the actual training and press select + circle so she can start spaming her move over and over again, to avoid her head just press Square + Triangle at the same time, you'll put her head back to her earning the "Avoid Flying Heads" trophy, keep repeating this 9 more times and you'll get the infamous "Escape Artist Trophy".

Hope this help anyone in the future, for some reason espacing throws didn't count for me.

Thanks, this helped me get it. What a weird solution. Lol