BF3 Carry

Extratenzy

15 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Why not just make a session if you're looking to help people, this thread will likely get closed by mods

The OP is offering to carry others instead of asking for boosting partners.

25 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

I... as max Level BF3 player, a guy who got 100% Legit in BF3 , and a guy who played 570 Hours of BF3 am very pleased to help so many people to get their plat/100% done as this is literally my favorite game ever... and i will gladly be guiding you through every base game MP and CO-OP Trophy, i also may carry through some easy DLC trophies, just don't expect me to guide you through ALL of the DLCs due to many reasons.

we start off with the hardest... Army of Two and Bullseye, for these 2 trophies you MUST have a Mic, and you must atleast speak English or Arabic cause honestly this needs good communication and i don't speak EVERY LANGUAGE.  so that's no.1

That's a nice thing to do, feel free to add it to this charity thread too: 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 10:40 PM, Mezzixx said:

I'll ask for your help for Bullseye as soon as I find my mic back.

hell yeah, get your mic and quote me/message me via PSN and i'll be there for you ASAP.

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comment
  • Like 1

Hey!!!

I've been desperately trying to get a group to boost this...

I've done the co-op but want to boost xp and do all the dlc trophies... I have put up a group chat on PSN that has 8 players already (including me), so message me if you guys wanna join!

Either way, SniperEliteDido, if you could help me out with something I would GREATLY appreciate.. Sending you a friend request!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dropeti said:

Hey!!!

I've been desperately trying to get a group to boost this...

I've done the co-op but want to boost xp and do all the dlc trophies... I have put up a group chat on PSN that has 8 players already (including me), so message me if you guys wanna join!

Either way, SniperEliteDido, if you could help me out with something I would GREATLY appreciate.. Sending you a friend request!

sure... if you have a great boosting group with the DLCs, then consider getting all 25 DLC trophies in one day. :) 

i know how to do them very fast, i did them all Legit, i would say because back in the day DLC servers were active, now it's kinda hard to find one.

either way i'm down if you got a good group! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

huge shout out to sniper for his tremendous effort in helping me getting 100% for BF3. 

after completing the campaign on hard i went for the MP but my ass got kicked by all the other players. so joining his group helped a lot to complete the missing ribbons and finally get to lvl 45. all the dlc content was achieved in a single session of around 9 hours (for two players!).

props to him!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Big thanks to sniper, He suggested I should 100% BF3 in the psnp chat as i was missing 2 DLC trophies so I took him up on my offer, he helped me with the annoying stuff in the last 2 trophies i didn't have and it was an easy 100% that I probably would have ignored for awhile so yay :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

just to update this thread. Sorry i will no longer carry ALL people.

from now on i carry active people in common Discord channels who need help, people who help me/assist me in games/have known for a long time. i may carry anyone though if i have time. it's just that i've carried alot of people in 2017 and i forgot to focus on my profile.

so i've left a BF3 Guide for you guys by me and @Wuthg21 in case you need any tips and tricks for the trophies. Good Luck and happy hunting! :) 

• Like 4