Metallic wardrobe add on

Property_Damage

So I bought the season pass bundle for tekken7..included Was supposed to be a metallic wardrobe add on..but every time I go to character customization, the metallic items are locked, and I go to the online store and it says it's unavailable..anybody else having this issue and know a known solution?

1 minute ago, yellowwindow7 said:

this may sound a bit stupid but, is the region of your game is the same as the DLC?

I said this because when you play an EU region game on a US account and tried to go to the store from the game itself you'll get this screen about the "content is not available"

Yeah, it's the same account, I purchased it on my NA account, and I'm playing it on my NA account

Did you check if it is installed? (In my experience stuff sometimes doesn't get installed right away and we need  to do that manually).

The place to check is in the game app start screen, the dlc section shows available dlc and purchased dlc. Check if the purchased dlc is installed. (in this case is just the season pass).

Note: this thing probably happened to me when I bought stuff from the pc store instead of the ps4 one, but I never paid much attention, so I'm unsure if that's the case..

30 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Did you check if it is installed? (In my experience stuff sometimes doesn't get installed right away and we need  to do that manually).

The place to check is in the game app start screen, the dlc section shows available dlc and purchased dlc. Check if the purchased dlc is installed. (in this case is just the season pass).

Note: this thing probably happened to me when I bought stuff from the pc store instead of the ps4 one, but I never paid much attention, so I'm unsure if that's the case..

It was installed, and apparently I just reinstalled it, but it's still locked out in game and cannot be selected at this time

Edit: I just restored my licenses and now they are unlocked, thanks for the responses

Edited by Property_Damage

• 2 weeks later...