Achieved the Star Ocean 4 Platinum

OK well I checked your PSN account and it is there...so I guess that is how you showed us you got it. I mean you added it to your trophy cabinet. Now if you meant you wanted one of these...this adventure ended awhile ago :)

3I82YqM.png

Second, this is really more of a status update thing instead of an entire thread. You can create a status update by going to the right side of the Forum page and clicking "what's on your mind"

So congrats on the plat but not really sure the point this thread

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

you can put it in your trophy cabinet when you're on the homepage, so that people visiting your profile can see it.

other than that, you could state your ownership on your signature here by going to account settings i suppose

but questions like this should be posted here, for future reference ?

Edited by Bubblyfishes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubblyfishes said:

you can put it in your trophy cabinet when you're on the homepage, other than that, you could state it on your signature on the forums, or even your title if you wish 

but questions like this should be posted here, for future reference 1f60e.png

It is already in his trophy cabinet. Also these are status update questions. I mean the Feedback or Support page should really be used for actual problems with the site that need to be addressed by Sly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It is already in his trophy cabinet. Also these are status update questions. I mean the Feedback or Support page should really be used for actual problems with the site that need to be addressed by Sly.

well, considering this sort of falls under technical help i guess the link is fine. this question is pretty redundant in itself but has virtually nothing to do with the game itself, so i wouldn't post it here

at least he's got it in his cabinet ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubblyfishes said:

well, considering this sort of falls under technical help i guess the link is fine. this question is pretty redundant in itself but has virtually nothing to do with the game itself, so i wouldn't post it here

at least he's got it in his cabinet 1f601.png

OH I mean your link is fine, I mean that would be a much better place for this topic...but I just don't know how else to answer this other than "it is in your cabinet already"

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

OH I mean your link is fine, I mean that would be a much better place for this topic...but I just don't know how else to answer this other than "it is in your cabinet already"

oh well no you're right on that, i was just suggesting he could always put it in his forum signature if he feels strongly about it :)

• Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 5:43 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

OK well I checked your PSN account and it is there...so I guess that is how you showed us you got it. I mean you added it to your trophy cabinet. Now if you meant you wanted one of these...this adventure ended awhile ago :)

3I82YqM.png

Second, this is really more of a status update thing instead of an entire thread. You can create a status update by going to the right side of the Forum page and clicking "what's on your mind"

So congrats on the plat but not really sure the point this thread

I figured it out a little after I posted the question but still thank you for the replys :) As long as at least one person knows I did it I'm definitely satisfied :) For reals thank you guys!  Also if I may for a moment...........ahem*.......................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that Ethereal Queens kill me in 10 min. with Lymle and if you fuck up you have to start the wandering dungeon over from floor 1 bullSHIT. 255 rare ology drops per character can fuck off, 30,000 Edge + 30,000 Arumat enemy kills can blow me. Missable chests in the Cardianon mothership can all die, and last but not least, missable personal actions that make you miss a certain characters ending (in my case Crowe) can burn in the lowest reaches of wandering dungeon limbo. Other than that pretty easy platinum to obtain just feels like forever to get:p And for the developers at Tri-Ace, I would only have this to say to you: You guys are a bunch of dicks. Also Myuria for best titties in gaming :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, patriot2878 said:

I figured it out a little after I posted the question but still thank you for the replys :) As long as at least one person knows I did it I'm definitely satisfied :) For reals thank you guys!  Also if I may for a moment...........ahem*.......................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that Ethereal Queens kill me in 10 min. with Lymle and if you fuck up you have to start the wandering dungeon over from floor 1 bullSHIT. 255 rare ology drops per character can fuck off, 30,000 Edge + 30,000 Arumat enemy kills can blow me. Missable chests in the Cardianon mothership can all die, and last but not least, missable personal actions that make you miss a certain characters ending (in my case Crowe) can burn in the lowest reaches of wandering dungeon limbo. Other than that pretty easy platinum to obtain just feels like forever to get:p And for the developers at Tri-Ace, I would only have this to say to you: You guys are a bunch of dicks. Also Myuria for best titties in gaming :D 

Congrats on the plat though :D

Well if you like SO4 Rants..you have about 100 pages of reading to do here ^_^

• Like 1