Trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

The 3 digits on 4 stats of a character shouldnt be too much of a grind since it seems they only need to be like half max level. Just depends on how many pro quo cards there are how grindy the game might be, my guess is it won't be too bad but not sure. Rest looks pretty straight forward unless there are really weird things you have to do for the assist characters.

Game looks pretty interesting even though I never heard of it until today.

Just a heads up, I just beat this game and none of the chapter trophies after 3 unlocked for me. Also the three digit stat one didn't pop either. Let me know if it works for any of you guys--I e-mailed the developer, but haven't heard anything just yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

:facepalm: i brought it a couple of weeks ago on sale. any chance of getting the patch on EU Version?

The dev has a discord server, and I actually talked to the dev earlier about if I had missed a card or not. I was worried I had missed an early card as the location cards seemed to come in order, but they aren't and I hadn't missed any. So I will ask them about this.

I noticed the trophies didn't pop when I got to chapter 5 and no trophy for completing chapter 4 popped. The trophy for getting all stats to 3 digits didn't pop either, but did when I restarted the game. I had a save right before chapter 5 starts, so I've tried to replay that with no success. I'm not sure if I have to redo the battle before end of chapter 4 or not, but I would assume the trophy should pop when chapter 5 starts.

Chapter 2 trophy popped like this:

This is how first chapter completed popped, I notice it's the same characters talking each time:

I beat chapter 4 boss:

Chapter 5 starts:

Rebooted the game and trying the last scene of chapter 4 again:

^ if you think I end a bit early here, I had already restarted the game once, where the 4 stats with 3 digits trophy popped.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

:facepalm: i brought it a couple of weeks ago on sale. any chance of getting the patch on EU Version?

The dev already responded to me!

Eep, it should be patched too

I made sure to update both versions in tandem 

I'll log into the system today and see if something got gummed up

Nice, will get round to it eventully

I added some kind of brute force attempt to fix them at the start of each chapter, though it's remained a mystery as to why they don't trigger :isleep:
So either 5 or the post game :tinytez:
This was all from like 2017 so I apologize if my memory is failing me :syxdolph:
Hmm, well, looks like 1.00 is the live version, but it was created a few months after the US one, so it should have had all the patches already. Hopefully the trophy issue shakes itself out :tinytez: 
I remember corresponding with someone from Israel who had a similar issue and I think he said they finally popped in the post game so :isleep:

So I guess I will try to progress and we'll see if the trophies pop when I complete chapter 5.

Edited by MMDE

14 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

do that and report anything that doesn't pop

Restarting game and reloading save when reaching post game popped the complete 3, 4, 5 chapter trophies. I also had to restart for the 4 stats 3 digit trophy.

If you're going to play this, make sure you play on hardest difficulty, otherwise you can't access post-game. Some of the bosses can be a bit tricky, but was doable just fine. Post game allows you access to way better stats too.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 6:32 AM, MMDE said:

Restarting game and reloading save when reaching post game popped the complete 3, 4, 5 chapter trophies. I also had to restart for the 4 stats 3 digit trophy.

If you're going to play this, make sure you play on hardest difficulty, otherwise you can't access post-game. Some of the bosses can be a bit tricky, but was doable just fine. Post game allows you access to way better stats too.

Just got the platinum. You need to save after doing the post game stuff and then restart the game for the trophies to pop. In post game you can go into NG+ carrying over pretty much everything you got except the "support characters" that you will end up having to buy again. Remember, you need to play on hard to get to post game, and when you restart you can choose to continue to play on that difficulty. The benefit of doing NG+ is that you can continue to get weapon upgrades increasing your damage output significantly. Can always do a third or a fourth for even more improvements. If you struggle with any of the post game bosses, just watch my last video (s) where I do them. Had a system down at the end there.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 10:04 AM, JorgeSleep said:

@MMDE So is it possible to get the platinum trophy from the game in the European version? 1f642.png

Definitely! Some trophies popped from restarting the game. Some story trophies popped when I restarted the game from a post game save.

Complete playthrough, EU version, where I earn all the trophies:

You may need to play on hard, otherwise you don't get to the post game, but it's required for multiple trophies anyway.

This part of the video doesn't spoil anything important AFAIK, but you can see the save point saying "start NG+". I save, close the game, reload the save and the story trophies pop:

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2