Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

TechnicalPixel

2 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Would love Oceanhorn physical....and I'll try not to forget about it, unlike with Furi!

It happens I hate when I forget about a limited run games physical release such as Lone Survivor and Oxenfree. I wish they would do another run of games so that people who didn't get a copy could try and get one again. 

4 minutes ago, TechnicalPixel said:

It happens I hate when I forget about a limited run games physical release such as Lone Survivor and Oxenfree. I wish they would do another run of games so that people who didn't get a copy could try and get one again. 

Have it on Plus, so not a huge deal, but would've been nice!

Just now, Xylobe said:

I didn't even know Rabi-Ribi was coming to PS4 and Vita! Also can't wait for the Salt & Sanctuary release, I absolutely adore that game.

I knew it was... it's up for pre-order as is on the store.  But still, nice to see this list as is.

If only that Steven Universe game was on the list too, I'd grab it in a heartbeat, but I doubt it would get a release in physical form by these guys.  I mean it is coming out this Fall, so who knows.

As for this list, not sure what I'd want from it as such, maybe Night Trap... but nothing straight away for me yet.

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If only that Steven Universe game was on the list too, I'd grab it in a heartbeat, but I doubt it would get a release in physical form by these guys.  I mean it is coming out this Fall, so who knows.

It might happen. I wouldn't doubt it too much. 

If anyone's just interested in the physical copies whether or not they're from Limited Run Games, Rabi-Ribi and Ghost Blade HD are getting separate releases elsewhere. I think there might be a few others as well.

Ghost Blade HD's release from Play-Asia will even have a trophy list that's stackable with the original. It's possible that LRG's version won't be.

I wish more of these would be given their own trophy lists. What they did with Soldner-X 2 in particular was pretty cool: combining base game and DLC trophies to give a platinum to a game that originally didn't have one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hmmm... Rabi Ribi... should I....? =D

Give me HakuAi first, though :P

Like Shadiochao said the game will also get a normal retail release (via PQube). So far I can only see the PS4-version for preorder, though. 

But as the game got and will get some separate DLC on Steam it might also get that on the PlayStation-platforms and depending on the way they will handle it (via update like Shovel Knight, or via store-purchases like most of the other games with free DLC) you might be locked out of it if you would buy the LRG-version for Vita. ;) 

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

*snip*

Nah, don't give up hope yet. It might still launch retail for Vita in Europe, too.

Problem is that PQube themselves only said that they will release a physical version but didn't exclude or mention any specific platform They only answered that there will be a physical release:

Their own store and Amazon list the PS4-version only so far. But this reply indicates that there might be a Vita-retail:

But I can inform you if I see it up for preorder somewhere. :D 

7 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Thank you very much added an update to the post and put released dates for next month and added games to the list that was on the calendar 

Post Update: added release dates to games and added a few new games. Thanks to DPatriot for the release dates 

8 hours ago, TechnicalPixel said:

Thank you very much added an update to the post and put released dates for next month and added games to the list that was on the calendar 

Post Update: added release dates to games and added a few new games. Thanks to DPatriot for the release dates 

No problem ;)

Ive created and LRG thread over at pst,org so anything i post there i will likey post here too :)

Edited by DPatriot

Only ones on the list in the OP that are must-have's for me, is Layers of Fear and Oceanhorn.  I'll be waiting in the virtual line for the doors to open on those.

Second tier of "maybe" is really just Sundered, Mercenary Kings and The Flame in the Flood.

The rest are a mix of "no thanks" and "who?"

EDIT: The great thing about Limited Run Games is, while thats a big ol' list of confirmed releases... there are always new unexpected ones getting added all the time.  They just announced Lawbreakers the other day... not my thing, but a big release going through them nonetheless.  They'll be getting a ton of my money I'm sure in the coming months/years, even if there's only a handful I'm interested in, in the current list.

Edited by Dreakon13

I've not purchased anything from Limited Run Games before, as the games they've released that I have been interested in, I've already owned a digital copy of. I am interested in the Wonder Boy physical version though, since I haven't purchased that yet since I was waiting for a sale (it is on sale currently in my country, but I'm holding off for now to see if I can get the physical version). I doubt I'll get it since I know Limited Run games tend to sell out very quickly, but I'll try at least.