Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

TechnicalPixel

1 minute ago, FawltyPowers said:

As everything you guys are posting aren't link correctly can you include written details of the games announced

Thanks

The Twitter embeds aren't working either?  They appear for me... maybe there's something on your end blocking certain sites. These are what I posted:

Iconoclasts - Jan 18th

Switch: Open Two Week Preorder

PS4/Vita: Limited Quantities, 10am/6pm EST presumably

Tacoma - Jan 18th

PS4: Limited Quantities, 10am/6pm EST presumably

45 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

The Twitter embeds aren't working either?  They appear for me... maybe there's something on your end blocking certain sites. These are what I posted:

Iconoclasts - Jan 18th

Switch: Open Two Week Preorder

PS4/Vita: Limited Quantities, 10am/6pm EST presumably

Tacoma - Jan 18th

PS4: Limited Quantities, 10am/6pm EST presumably

I thought others were having problems as well, sorry, I'll check things my end.

Thanks for detailing which games they are, my wallet has took a battering this past month after ordering 6 games from them

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

What you mean by hot linking?

By hotlinking he means linking directly to a website. Whenever that occurs, the image is loading from the originating website using their bandwidth (some places don't like that and actually block hotlinking, though I don't think that's the issue here).

3 hours ago, TheLakota said:

By hotlinking he means linking directly to a website. Whenever that occurs, the image is loading from the originating website using their bandwidth (some places don't like that and actually block hotlinking, though I don't think that's the issue here).

Yeah what I meant.

4 hours ago, TheLakota said:

What i do is. On their twitter. I click on the wall of text they post for a certain game then it loads the page with the comments. I copy that link and post it here. like ive said ive been doing this all time and its now that these errors started . Never happend before ?

Super Meat Boy is getting physical on the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Playstation Vita!

We're excited to announce that the acclaimed classic, Super Meat Boy, is getting a physical release through us on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. All three platforms will be available to order from our site at a later date within the next few months (no date is set in stone yet).

For those of you who are impatient, our friends at 047ea681-d143-4ffa-898f-641042ce4a89.png Best Buy already have the game in-hand for the Nintendo Switch! You can preorder a copy now at www.bestbuy.com - orders will begin shipping February 8th! Best Buy's cover is exclusive to them. The version that will release through us will feature all-new cover art. As with all of our Best Buy releases, we'll sell their cover sheet on our site for $0.99 later on for those of you who want it.

https://mailchi.mp/limitedrungames/super-meat-boy-joins-the-limited-run-collection

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Thank you! I had no idea this was a thing. Just added myself for the Jak2 set just in case. I was annoyed when I missed out on the first one.. got to the payment screen and it was sold out. I hate that there’s no security in adding it into your cart. Oh well, chances are better now that I can use the waiting list to try and get games I’ve missed out on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Thank you! I had no idea this was a thing. Just added myself for the Jak2 set just in case. I was annoyed when I missed out on the first one.. got to the payment screen and it was sold out. I hate that there’s no security in adding it into your cart. Oh well, chances are better now that I can use the waiting list to try and get games I’ve missed out on.

Sorry I was at work but glad someone got you the info. Hope it works out for you.!