TechnicalPixel

Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

270 posts in this topic

On 2018-06-12 at 10:05 AM, Klart said:

I hope some of them will have new Trophy lists.

LRG don´t tend to do it. It happened only a few times.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how the OP said that he wanted to keep the post updated. :lol:

 

LRG posted also an schedule for July in one of the various topics in their forum:

Quote

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4

July 13th
BLANK PS4/Vita (Awaiting approval but could be a break)

July 20th
Thumper Switch/PS4
Hue PS4/Vita

July 27th
The BLANK game from July 13th could be here

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?p=112374#p112374

 

In a follow-up post Doug mentions that the blank game is Exile's End:

Quote
Quote

Exile's End vita still planned for July? Or date still undetermined atm.


July 13th game.

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?p=112447#p112447

Edited by Crimson Idol
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Love it.  Rare situation I may even end up trying for two copies, to lock in the cover art I like the best.  Really enjoyed this on the PC... I mean, there were parts of the game that really rubbed me the wrong way, but overall it's one of the most interesting sci-fi horror games I've played (just a notch below SOMA).  Definitely one I want on the shelf.  Also looking forward to playing it again properly since my laptop tends to deliver a subpar gaming experience compared to the consoles.

Edited by Dreakon13
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

 

Love it.  Rare situation I may even end up trying for two copies, to lock in the cover art I like the best.  Really enjoyed this on the PC... I mean, there were parts of the game that really rubbed me the wrong way, but overall it's one of the most interesting sci-fi horror games I've played (just a notch below SOMA).  Definitely one I want on the shelf.  Also looking forward to playing it again properly since my laptop tends to deliver a subpar gaming experience compared to the consoles.

 

Rubbed you the wrong way?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hugglebunn-e said:

 

Rubbed you the wrong way?

 

Yeah, in other words, irritated or annoyed me. (Like that weird UFO section, grrrr.)  It's not a perfect game but all and all, it was pretty darn good.

Edited by Dreakon13
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would probably get Iconoclast and Salt and Sanctuary, already ordered Cosmic Star Heroine.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

A little surprise announcement: Bastion will be on sale tomorrow!

 

The game will be a an open pre-order until August 26th:

https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-175-secret-game-vita

https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-174-secret-game-ps4

 

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I already own the game digitally, but I can't pass up the opportunity to get a physical version on Vita. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I already own the game digitally, but I can't pass up the opportunity to get a physical version on Vita. :D

 

Just a friendly reminder so you might save some money for shipping. According to a post in their forum they plan to release games like Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (PS4 + Vita), Rabi-Ribi (PS4 + Vita), or Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit over the course of August. So you might want to hold off and wait until one of those games also goes up for sale.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Just a friendly reminder so you might save some money for shipping. According to a post in their forum they plan to release games like Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (PS4 + Vita), Rabi-Ribi (PS4 + Vita), or Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit over the course of August. So you might want to hold off and wait until one of those games also goes up for sale.

 

Ah, cool. I already own a physical copy of Rabi-Ribi (PS4) and I don't know much about Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, but I might try to get a copy of Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit. I guess I'll hold off ordering Bastion for now. I appreciate the heads up! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/07/2018 at 9:18 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I don't know much about Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

It has Christina :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It has Christina :awesome: 

 

Okay, I'm sold. :awesome:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 5:10 AM, Crimson Idol said:

 

Just a friendly reminder so you might save some money for shipping. According to a post in their forum they plan to release games like Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (PS4 + Vita), Rabi-Ribi (PS4 + Vita), or Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit over the course of August. So you might want to hold off and wait until one of those games also goes up for sale.

 

Something to keep in mind is that when you combine shipping, it doesn't send out until all items are ready to ship.  Just got burned by that because my Oceanhorn Switch copy is technically ready to ship now, but I combined it with another order that's still a ways out so I won't be getting it for another month or two.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

 

Something to keep in mind is that when you combine shipping, it doesn't send out until all items are ready to ship.  Just got burned by that because my Oceanhorn Switch copy is technically ready to ship now, but I combined it with another order that's still a ways out so I won't be getting it for another month or two.

I had to wait a loooooong time for Volume (Vita) since I bundled it with Skullgirls.

Don't think anybody is going to be burned quite that badly in terms of wait. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abd also here so everyone has the chance to notice this.

 

Late Shift (PS4) will be available on August 10th. It will be a normal limited release --> no open preorder.

 

And Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -Overdrive- (PS4 & PS Vita) will be available on August 10th, too. The game will also have a collector's edition for both platforms. There's no info so far whether the standard edition will have an open preorder or not.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The former PlayStation Mobile-game Gunhouse will get a LRG-release for PS4 and PS Vita on August 24th:

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salt & Sanctuary will be on sale this coming Friday, September 14th. The game will have a limited number and will be NO pre-order:

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Salt & Sanctuary will be on sale this coming Friday, September 14th. The game will have a limited number and will be NO pre-order:

 

 

Finallyyyyyyy! Thanks for the heads up!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-09-11 at 9:47 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Salt & Sanctuary will be on sale this coming Friday, September 14th. The game will have a limited number and will be NO pre-order:

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought Salt & Sanctuary! :3

 

Do you think they would ever consider Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

And has anyone got any idea when Sundered will be released?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tarsier182 said:

Just bought Salt & Sanctuary! :3

 

Do you think they would ever consider Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

And has anyone got any idea when Sundered will be released?

I'd buy a physical of Hellblade. Fantastic game IMO

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tarsier182 said:

Just bought Salt & Sanctuary! :3

 

oh the sale begins in 36m for me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.