Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

TechnicalPixel

On sale right now at Strictly Limited Games:

FnF_NSW_CE_Store_946x1024_v2-min_1024x10

FOX N FORESTS COLLECTOR'S EDITION (NINTENDO SWITCH)

QUICK OVERVIEW
Fox N Forests Collector's Edition (Nintendo Switch). Strictly Limited Games exclusive, 49.99€ each. Limited to 1000 copies worldwide, individually numbered. We ship internationally. Max. 2 copy of this version per customer. FOX n FORESTS is a 16-bit style action platformer with RPG elements! Switch seasons on the fly and wield your crossbow to unveil the mystery...

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/products/fox-n-forests-collectors-edition-nintendo-switch

FnF_PS4_CE_Store_946x1024_v2-min_1024x10

FOX N FORESTS COLLECTOR'S EDITION (PS4)

QUICK OVERVIEW
Fox N Forests Collector's Edition (PS4). Strictly Limited Games exclusive, 44.99€ each. Limited to 700 copies worldwide, individually numbered. We ship internationally. Max. 2 copy of this version per customer. FOX n FORESTS is a 16-bit style action platformer with RPG elements! Switch seasons on the fly and wield your crossbow to unveil the mystery...

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/products/fox-n-forests-collectors-edition-ps4

Umihara_CE_Shop_v2-min_1024x1024.png?v=1

SAYONARA UMIHARAKAWASE++ COLLECTOR'S EDITION (PS VITA)

QUICK OVERVIEW
Sayonara UmiharaKawase++ Collector's Edition (PS Vita). Strictly Limited Games exclusive, 49.99€ each. Limited to 999 copies worldwide, individually numbered. We ship internationally. Max. 2 copy of this version per customer. Making its debut on the Super Famicom in 1994, the series of Umihara Kawase has become a Japanese cult title. This game offers the ultimate experience of...

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/products/sayonara-umiharakawase-collectors-edition-ps-vita

FOX n FORESTS is a 16-bit style action platformer with RPG elements! Switch seasons on the fly and wield your crossbow to unveil the mystery of the 5th season.

The Collector's Edition contains:

• Fox N Forests Game (Nintendo Switch)
  • Fox N Forest Soundtrack CD
  • Artbook
  • Stickersheet
  • Poster
  • Postcard Set

Size of the Collector's Edition box: 22cm x 16cm x 6,5cm (8,7 x 6,3 x 2,6 inches)

Making its debut on the Super Famicom in 1994, the series of Umihara Kawase has become a Japanese cult title. This game offers the ultimate experience of the series, as it not only offers the modern version of the game, but also the original game from 1994.

The Collector's Edition contains:

• Sayonara UmiharaKawase++ Game (PS Vita)
  • Sayonara UmiharaKawase++ Soundtrack CD
  • Artbook
  • Stickersheet
  • Poster
  • Replica Retro Cartridge (non-functional)

Size of the Collector's Edition box: 22cm x 16cm x 6,5cm (8,7 x 6,3 x 2,6 inches)

Edited by fastflowdaman

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 3:51 AM, DPatriot said:

Anyone can order it. Has nothing to do with region :)

I tried to grab a copy after I saw this was there surprise release. By the time I got to the payment screen I got a 'sold out' status in my cart. I just can't compete with the internet connection in other countries. Now if I want it, ill have to pay 2-3x the price to some asshole on ebay. No thanks.

I really wish they would change their store so that you had time to actually pay for what was already in your cart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...