payday 2 fast level 100

Hello people trophies. I do not have English, so I'm sorry for google. I'm here with a new xp glitch for payouts 2. That will give the level of Fast 100 in 20 minutes, and a lot of money

Need to rob meel. You need the assets acquired in the drawer. After Heist just in a quiet state as loud as it is necessary to not sack with sand any other works. When you hold the bag you see the next frame is a small line. It is very difficult, but it is possible to place the bag here and it will go without rest. You can do this, give up to 1,200 bags and no longer happening. You're heist full and get all the points and money in one move

Hope it helps :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2017 at 1:00 PM, Sergen said:

Thanks, this method makes me want to try to get the fastest time for my other account now and with it infamy 25 should be a joke. I appreciate you posting this in good detail and helping out your fellow trophy hunters :)

Any chance you could explain to the rest of us what the trick is? Because I can't make any sense of what he's saying haha ?

On 2017. 07. 10. at 2:19 PM, dee-lan said:

Any chance you could explain to the rest of us what the trick is? Because I can't make any sense of what he's saying haha 1f602.png

Any chance to explain how to reach Infamy XXV from Infamy X in 2 seconds, like you did? lol

Edited by sXe_SiC_

13 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Any chance to explain how to reach Infamy XXV from Infamy X in 2 seconds, like you did? lol

The trophies pop retrospectively if you hit infamy XXV before the DLC was released. Hence why both infamy X and XXV popped at the same time for a lot of people.

7 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

The trophies pop retrospectively if you hit infamy XXV before the DLC was released. Hence why both infamy X and XXV popped at the same time for a lot of people.

I know. Check the times for the other DLC trophies.

Without glitch, i think counterfelt is the best heist to earn xp.

2 guys protect the electric boxes (one for each)

1 take care of money process and the last one make a general job (clean map, getup the others in case of cloaker/taser etc, replace the others job temporarily)

After 70min we got 268k base xp, for comparison rats day 1 with all bags (+-30min) give 70k base xp. I got 6kk of total xp being infamy 8.

We played on overkill; mayhem and deathwish is too risk and only give 15% and 30% extra xp, respectively, but has a high chance of losing everything and protect the electric boxes is tough, slowing down the money process.

On 14/07/2017 at 5:36 PM, sXe_SiC_ said:

On 15/07/2017 at 6:59 AM, adam1984123 said:

PS4 save resigning was recently added, so reporting trophies on PS4 should certainly come to this website. I have a feeling they either got the PS4 save resigner, or got someone else with the software to do it for them. THIS LINK proves that a save resigner exists. It's only possible for them to be retroactive if they're your first DLC Trophies for the game, but if you got every other trophy then suddenly have them in 2 seconds, it's not legit. 

Edited by Sergen