Got Excalibur (My review of possibly the strongest sword in the game)

Last night, I have gotten Excalibur while in a multiplayer game on SAO Lost Song. And here's my review on this sword.

Excalibur is the sword used by King Arthur of fictional fame and has been used in a variety of video games like Final Fantasy and other games (mostly RPGs) that has this sword. And SAO Lost Song has this sword and I am impressed by the stats. 

Normally, you have to be at a certain point in the game to acquire this sword in a boss fight that I won't reveal because of spoilers. But you can earn this sword by playing multplayer on SAO Lost Song with some strong players and I was really lucky to earn this sword while on a multiplayer quest with random players. Excalibur may be one of the most strongest sword in the game (Although, there is a powerful version of Excalibur and there's Blazing Sword) and I have a blast with it.

Excalibur also appeared in both the SAO Light Novels and anime used by Kirito, so I am impressed by the design of Excalibur in Lost Song. 

Bare in mind though, I was perhaps level 224 when I got this sword and I leveled up during multiplayer quests where I got killed a lot. xD But anyway, I am glad to have this sword and its trophy. 

But the rare drop for this sword is possibly low (May be wrong though. If so, please correct me.) so you need the Rare Drop and Rare Drop HG Battle Skills to help you with getting this sword. Plus, it will also help to have party members who have this skill as well. One more thing, you need to have it appraised by Liz when you get the sword from either single player or multiplayer.

Overall, the Excalibur is perfect for those struggling in the game and helping deal damage to possibly impossible bosses. So I give the Excalibur weapon in SAO Lost Song: 9 out of 10.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, Excalibur is an end game sword so it isn't really surprising it has uber stats. 

It's obviously broken if you get it before the end of the game, lol.

I see. Well, I'm glad I got it in a multiplayer quest even before the end of the game. I can tell I can have some fun with this sword. Funny thing about it though, I joined a multiplayer quest to try to get a Crest of Yggdrasil but I ended up getting Excalibur. LOL.