hipo5

ModNation Racers Download 4 Download Thread

112 posts in this topic

I uploaded mine. Will download also your stuff, i will look at recently posts in here. Search on PSN: TazDevilz1986

Send me a message once done.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

So far I've been downloading stuff in game's newest items, already seen some of the PSNs posted recently here lol will get to downloading your stuff too!
For those who have a CronusMAX I whipped up a script to automate the download process: http://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=5305
Edit: got trophy, thanks all!

Edited by CypherNova139

I'll be downloading the people on this list my PSN is Bin_Rapped happy trophy hunting :) 

PSN: Mvp-Bumperklever. Would like to D4D my 3 things to get the sharing trophies.

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

PSN: Mvp-Bumperklever. Would like to D4D my 3 things to get the sharing trophies.

No problem, i will download your stuff. Will you do mine? I got 70 mods only btw.

All downloaded.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Just need two different people / accounts to like my mod / track / Kart for those 3 trophies.

I return the favor when done and MP me. Thanks

Just need my 1 kart,track and mod to be downloaded for those trophies , will return the favour to those who do so :) 

PSN I.D jarethgeason

Edited by Conker

I'll play this week-end, message me if you download my stuff, I'll do the same with yours :)

If you don't have the time to download it all, just do it with 1 mod, 1 kart and 1 race !

PSN : Julientelo29

Looking for people to boost all online trophies. Feel free to PM me and download my creations.

PSN: Champion-Anakin

don't have much published but feel free to download it.

blue_blur_98

PM me if you did!

Download all my stuff pls, msg me when you have, so i can return the favour

PSN: swainey97

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a way to download your own creations and get the create xp for it. 

Step 1: First you are going to create your creations if you haven't already. I'm not sure if this is based on level or if it's the same for everyone but the most you can create is 50. 

Step 2: Once you are done go and publish all your creations. 

Step 3: Once they are published go to Mods (if it is a mod), Karts (if it is a kart) and Tracks (if it is a track.) Now you are going to delete all of your creations. Don't worry they won't be unpublished. 

Step 4: Now go back over to share, go to downloads and press :l1: or :r1: until it says "Just Me" and press any of the options except search by text to see a list of your creations. You will notice that the download symbol below them is missing. Click on download on each one and get a 100 xp per download.You can view each one to by pressing :square: for an extra 20 xp. 

Once you are done downloading them all they will appear under "My Mods/Karts/Tracks" when you go to the area where you created your creations at. 

Step 5: Now simply unpublish them and republish them and repeat steps 3 - 5.

Doing this can net you 6,000 create xp with downloads and views each time you do this. 

PSN is SomervilleHBK. I have one mod, kart, and track available for DL. I like this idea a lot, hope that we all honor the system and download each others stuff. We're all in the same boat here, so we all should put in the effort to hit a button a bunch of times.

My PSN is ilovefamilyguy54. I only have a few mods, no karts or tracks. Please search my name and download them all. My game is glitched so I can no longer boost create xp.

Download my creations please, msg me when done and I can download yours in return.

PSN: crisqo_uk

I'm looking for some D4D, will be downloading the creations from this thread and sending messages.

My ID is EdinhoN, so if you download message me and I'll download your back

Thanks.

Spoiler

Download my creations please, msg me when done and I can download yours in return

psn id:do1763

Edited by DO1763

well i need d4d now more than ever since glitch screwed me over today

psn name is catslayer11 and ill download your if you download mine

msg me when youre done

PSN ID Pura_CTR 

Hi can you please download my creations which are

Mod = Some Guy 

Kart = Pin Wheels3 (deleted this by error today when browsing but uploaded again but it's still pending) 

Track = Short Track 

after you have please message me so I can download yours in return 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

I have a very big problem... I can't publish anything... so No mods, no karts... Anyone knows what I have to do??