Stage 4 boss..

How? How do you beat this thing? At 20% of his health, he shoots an arch of 3x3 bullets which is unavoidable, and there's so many enemies on screen there is nowhere to go. I've been trying for 4 hours after going through the game without any problems. Is there something i'm doing wrong?!

• Like 3

you mean the ye boss, right?

move to the left an the right quickly, but not to fast. with the right speed you can dodge every shoot. also i noticed, that you can skip one shooting cycle (i think normaly he shoots twice). left and right is a hole in the wall with some metal stuff...for example stand an the 2nd metalblock and youm up and shoot the whole time. for me the boss ony shoot one cycle (on ps4 an vita). when the cube comes down go as near as possible to the cube. attention with the ssmall red dots...if you stand on the left side of the cube go slighty left to avoid damage.

for your hard run use the melee char...its way easy with the bosses. 

number one: make sure you have picked up all the upgrades as you have gone through the game.  I also made sure that I had a bunch of hearts from the smaller enemies floating and I took a hit if it meant I could get a couple of hearts.  For the hard run, definitely use the melee character and mash the hell out of the attack button.  you actually become invincible and your attacks get more powerful as the meter fills up

• Like 1

honestly I'm just using sting for everything, level 4 is a pain in the ass but I just can't play with blasting agent on hard mode, sting is much better
for the boss I just kept punching which blocks all projectiles and learned the pattern, when he was down I kicked the hell out of him trying not to get hit by the bombs

boss didn't really take too long to kill once I learned the pattern but what annoyed the hell out of me were the enemies that fall off the edges and I couldn't get 100%...until I realized that enemies you didn't kill reset every time you walked through the doors, hope it helps someone

• 10 months later...

Am I missing something with the eye boss using Sting? It’s plastering me.

I punch the walls as it’s attacking to be impervious to damage, and then try to close in when it falls to deal it oh-so-little pain, but invariably there’ll be a weird hovering minion that I can’t punch but that can hit me through my punches, or I’ll get too close to the boss and it’ll damage me.

On Easy, it seemed like every minion dropped a heart during the fight, but I have yet to see one on Hard...

Help?

EDIT:

Of course, posting about it made me succeed the next time i tried. I didn't change much except hitting the right wall instead of the left one, and somehow this led to me: 1) dealing a lot more damage; 2) being able to hit the minions from further away. Oh well. I'll take it.

Edited by visighost
Situation changed

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the most mongoloid fucking "video game" I've ever played. This would have been considered shovelware garbage not worthy of a spot on a demodisk in the 90s.

Stop supporting these lazy worthless devs shoveling trash games at you for the promise of an "easy platinum". What does it matter when you still have to spend hours in murderous frustration from having wasted time on this piece of absolute fucking waste of human potential.

Fuck you, Ratalaika "games". Fuck you in your narrow fucking ass.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 30/10/2018 at 11:17 PM, scary_atheist said:

This is the most mongoloid fucking "video game" I've ever played. This would have been considered shovelware garbage not worthy of a spot on a demodisk in the 90s.

Stop supporting these lazy worthless devs shoveling trash games at you for the promise of an "easy platinum". What does it matter when you still have to spend hours in murderous frustration from having wasted time on this piece of absolute fucking waste of human potential.

Fuck you, Ratalaika "games". Fuck you in your narrow fucking ass.

I actually enjoyed some of their games. While not all of them were my cup of tea, there were some I enjoyed.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...