What earliest do i get to play dlc

DividedByMankind

4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Haha mate i know that, but my question was what earliest in the game you can talk to them 1f60a.png

sorry pal, my bad! this is from the m3 hp: 

How Do I Start Playing "Faster, Baby!"?

Just start driving around. It doesn’t matter whether you previously finished Mafia III or you’re just starting off on your own personal tale of revenge, feel free to explore all that Sinclair Parish has to offer. If you’ve sealed Marcano’s fate, just start driving southwest until you hit the country. Just started? You’ll still need to have all three Lieutenants (end of Act Two) before you’re able to head outside of town. So plan for a nice little country drive.

Uncover the corruption. To kick off the story – and to take down Slim – head over to meet with Charles “The Voice” Laveau after the end of Act Two to hear what’s happening in Sinclair Parish. What happens next is up to you and Charles’ daughter, Roxy.

Stones Unturned:

You can also purchase “Stones Unturned” and any of the Mafia III DLCs individually on the digital storefront of your choice. To access the DLC, you’ll need to have brought all three Lieutenants to your side before you’ll be able to kick off the DLC by meeting with Donovan.

Edited by zeit86geist

• 3 years later...