Kill Your Completion - CYOA

Might be down for 5 games, 6 days each. Will come back with a list! Glad we can choose this time.

Long and Hard

1. Mugen Souls Z
  2. Muramasa Rebirth
  3. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
  4. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
  5. Tales of Symphonia
  6. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness - 1 Day

Completion: 78.40%

Games Played: 82 (loaded all but one)

Unearned Trophies: 674

Games 100%: 58

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

So here's my plan... play 15 games in 5 days. Not going to do a full three hours in each game, just a quick sample of at least one trophy and (hopefully) at least 30-60 minutes. I have not checked yet but I might even be able to do a themed thing per three games in a day.

I'm looking forward to that :D 

• Like 1

I know I've got a huge platinum race on the brain, but I'm joining this season. I'll do 5 games for 5 days and the 6th game for 6 days(since July has 31 days). Since I know my 100% completion is already shot(LEGO Avengers for the Vita couldn't be completed, nuff said :( ), I might as well decimate my %. I have a few games I have already. :P

So the plan is to spend time with 6 games, 5 days of the first five and 6 on the last, and play the game for 3 hours straight on each day. Here is the list o'games - I have played some of these before, but I want to get these games on the list even though I'll probably hate them in the morning, like a bad one-night stand. xD

1. Dark Cloud 2
  2. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
  3. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (1.5+2.5 collection)
  4. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (1.5+2.5 collection)
  5. OKAGE: Shadow King
  6. Rogue Galaxy
Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 3

Well, I'd like to participate, but July is going to be a downright hideous month for me because I'm moving to a new apartment.  I'll try and make it in for November's event if there is still one and I may even have more games by then since I'm hoping to get a PS4 in August.  But hey, I'll keep working on my games from the second event at least.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mendant909 said:

I'm in. I'll take the challenge of 15 games/ 2 days each. Here's my list and I doubt it'll change before July.

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Resident Evil Revelations

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Ninja Gaiden Σ Plus

Asura's Wrath

Child of Light

Yakuza 3

Dead Space

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defenders DX

Dungeon Siege III

Resistance 3

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Kingdom Hearts

Dead Island

Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment

Got some pretty great stuff there. Child of light is soooo good. Dead space is one of my favorite games of last generation. Dead island is so dumb but it's such mindless zombie smashing fun! Good list. Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ItsMeMartyy said:

Probably going to do the 15 @ 2 days each. None of these games I've played before besides metro 2033 on xbox 360 over 5 years ago and I didn't even beat it. I have a decent variety but a few of these games are a series that I'd like to beat together so Ill probably go something like this:
1. Uncharted 1
2. Uncharted 2 

3. Uncharted 3
4. Uncharted 4

5. Metro 2033 
6. Metro Last Light

7.Life is strange

8. Wolfenstein The Old Blood

9. God Of War 3 Remastered

10.Assassins Creed Black Flag

11. Infamous: First Light

12. Yakuza 0 

13. Resident Evil 7

14. The Walking Dead Season Two 

15. ? 

15th is up in the air and I still haven't figured out what days ill do which games but some games to consider are: 

PS+ For july 

The Last Of Us Remastered

Lords Of The Fallen

Mafia 3

Edit: completion is at 73.52% 

Those are some of the best games in the Playstation library... I would personally scale back your list a little to give you more time to enjoy some of those gems. 

Last of us was the best game on ps3 imo. And I know I'm in the minority, but 3 was the best Uncharted. GoW is pretty good. Epic set pieces. AC4 is pirates! (Nuff said).

Scale down and enjoy more. 

21 minutes ago, Jaguargenie said:

Those are some of the best games in the Playstation library... I would personally scale back your list a little to give you more time to enjoy some of those gems. 

Last of us was the best game on ps3 imo. And I know I'm in the minority, but 3 was the best Uncharted. GoW is pretty good. Epic set pieces. AC4 is pirates! (Nuff said).

Scale down and enjoy more. 

Thanks for the input! I am free this entire month so I would imagine Ill be gaming at least 10 hours a day. What do you think I should cut out? I am also considering 10 with 3 days a piece might be a little bit better. Cut out LIfe is strange, walking dead and Infamous first light, and wolfenstein? 

46 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wow, really?! That's a really bold move. Good luck!

Didn't think I was serious in the KYC 3 thread? Lol. I doubt I'll Plat it, but that won't stop me from playing something. And I wasn't about to back out at the last minute. ;)

I've managed to only improve my completion percentage between events, and that's with games like Oddworld, Rune Factory, and Star Wars Bounty Hunter still below 20%. Along with other incompletions. So, I'll probably be able to bounce back. Hopefully. :/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Didn't think I was serious in the KYC 3 thread? Lol. I doubt I'll Plat it, but that won't stop me from playing something. And I wasn't about to back out at the last minute. ;)

I've managed to only improve my completion percentage between events, and that's with games like Oddworld, Rune Factory, and Star Wars Bounty Hunter still below 20%. Along with other incompletions. So, I'll probably be able to bounce back. Hopefully. :/

Based on how impressive your game completion already is I am sure you will bounce back! 

Speaking of bouncing back, I never regained my completion percentage after a KYC event until after KYC3... Regaining the percentage lost from KYC3 was easy enough but after that I kept playing started games and I also regained my completion percentage from the start of KYC2... I'm actually only 0,7% away from regaining my KYC1 starting percentage. Should probably just rush through a few games just to get that percentage back before we begin on year 2.

Side note @Hemiak: really glad you did the rules this way because I don't think I would have managed something like half a month, really glad I can still join. After this percentage massacre I'm going to do, I just have to make sure to not start any of the PS+ games that come afterwards so I'll actually have enough to play in KYC5...

On the topic of my list...

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Current list:

1. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  2. Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
  3. Earth Defense Force 2025 (might be difficult to get a quick trophy in)
  4. Galak-Z
  5. Hyper Void
  6. Rebel Galaxy
  7. Abyss Odyssey
  8. From Dust
  9. ICO
  10. Transistor
  11. Beyond Good & Evil
  12. I Am Alive
  13. Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell
  14. Blazerush
  15. Costume Quest 2

Current themes:

1. Shoot To Kill
  2. SPACE!
  3. Strange Lands
  4. Games I Should Give A Second Chance
  5. "Random Collection" Is A Theme Too

With the SPACE! games, Galak-Z and Hyper Void should be try-able with ease and I may need to put some extra time in Rebel Galaxy before I can form an opinion.

I felt like a "Racing" theme with Blazerush and (the recently removed from my backlog list) Mad Riders, but I really did not feel like putting WRC 5 on my list so unless PS+ July brings a cool racing game...

Wouldn't mind replacing a couple of these titles but we'll see how this week goes, I guess.

If I manage to keep it on themes, I might do a rating system of sorts per day - as in first place for the one game I want to get back to the most.

I would not mind swapping out Call Of Juarez for something else, saw some gameplay before I made this list and it looks kind of dated. Wouldn't mind swapping out Earth Defense Force either but more because it seems like the kind of game that I'd need to play more of before forming an opinion.

And then there's the issue of not having a real fifth theme... If PS+ July comes with a cool racer I haven't played yet then I could add Mad Riders and have a "Racing" theme. I wouldn't mind a cool shooting game either, like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. I could always add Gat Out Of Hell to the first theme and change the theme from "Shoot To Kill" to something like "Kill Everything" or something along those lines.

We'll see what happens, I guess. Might try to trade a few of my finished games so I can have some better fitting themes.