unlock Hamilton trophy sill possible?

peilominator1981

If someone has an online trophy after the servers have closed, you can probably place a large amount of money on it being a hack. However it says 10 versus matches, Having not played the game, could this be done by playing against someone on the same console?

If it is only available online, and these servers are closed, then you're out of luck. We certainly wouldn't be open to discussions of obtaining it in ways that are against Sony's T&C's.

Hello AlteredFormula,

thanks for you help. I quess it is a hack, because you definitly have to play online against other human player.

I already checked, the servers are still down.

Actually its impossible to report a cheater. As i can see, the user seems to be a friend of this site administrator. Can you start further invastigations?

The guy hacked several plats. Sorry you probably won't be able to get the plat. Just worry about yourself and continue gaming. The servers closed two months ago and are permanently closed I believe. Most people are going to play the newest game anyway. That's just the way it is with sports games.

Edited by grimydawg