Didn't get Platinum after doing everything. Help!

Naveed-Pakistan

Guys, I have a tragic situation where I can't get platinum because of one final trophy "Selfie Awareness" which requires to take all optional photos in episode 5. What actually happened was, my PS4 power got cut the exact moment i took last picture in Ep5. Now for some reason I have all the optional pictures but can't get the trophy. Here are the things I have already tried:

- Tried Ep5 replay and took all photo once again.

- Tried to delete save data and took all photos in Ep5 once again.

- Reinstalled the game + deleted save data and took all photos in Ep5 once again.

No luck. can anyone suggest me what to do next? I feel like its glitched forever.

If you are really desperate, you could delete your profile and redownload everything again. Can't guarantee this will work though, it's just an option. Another option would be to rebuild the database. Once again, can't guarantee this will work. Here's how: 

• Like 1

I don't know if it would work or not but I would suggest deleting the whole game and game save data, obviously make a back up on USB or something, then reinstalling the game and playing a new game from scratch. It doesn't sound ideal I know, but it may work.

Good luck mate, hope it pops for you eventually.

@evilartifact, I'm desperate because there's only 1 trophy holding me off of platinum. I have removed my account and haven't signed in to playstation yet. It says I dont have any trophy on my trophy list. Maybe once I get all trophies related to episode 5 and then I sign up to my account and then sync, this might work.

@SNACH2497, thank you man. just wish me good luck.

@captainskyhawk, I have tried what you said already bro

1 hour ago, Naveed-Pakistan said:

I'm desperate because there's only 1 trophy holding me off of platinum. I have removed my account and haven't signed in to playstation yet. It says I dont have any trophy on my trophy list. Maybe once I get all trophies related to episode 5 and then I sign up to my account and then sync, this might work.

That was what I was going to suggest. Glad it worked out for you :).

Congratulations on your newest :platinum:!

• Like 1