Third List - now with a Platinum

dalailama1989

...Why? :| If they couldn't think up new trophies to add to the list to expand it a bit more, there is no reason for this to have a platinum.

The platinum system went to shit with the PS4 launch and it's sad to see it get gradually worse and worse.

At least we're not at Xbox levels of dumb just yet where every single game has 1000G/plat, but we're getting there unfortunately.

• Like 3

This is for the Asian release. This publisher tends to give their Asian releases stackable trophies now, and even lists it as a selling point. Blue Rider also got the platinum treatment after originally not having one

24 minutes ago, madbuk said:

...Why? :| If they couldn't think up new trophies to add to the list to expand it a bit more, there is no reason for this to have a platinum.

The platinum system went to shit with the PS4 launch and it's sad to see it get gradually worse and worse.

At least we're not at Xbox levels of dumb just yet where every single game has 1000G/plat, but we're getting there unfortunately.

Any game is already allowed to have a platinum if the developer wants one. It's been that way for about two years now

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hardt90 said:

I cant find it in the jp store. Haß evwryone a link for me?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/semispheres/cid=UP1705-CUSA04302_00-JPPS400000000001

But this isn't the version that has a platinum trophy. The Japanese and North American versions share a trophy list.

The platinum is for the other Asian countries.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

I heard restarting a level resets the timer for that level, but I don't know for sure.

I read that this may no longer work for the platinum version. Just a heads up. It definitely worked on the PSN version I played.

On 2017-07-31 at 0:37 PM, Shadiochao said:

Beat every level in one session in less than 35 minutes.

I heard restarting a level resets the timer for that level, but I don't know for sure.

On 2017-07-31 at 2:03 PM, RNumbers said:

I read that this may no longer work for the platinum version. Just a heads up. It definitely worked on the PSN version I played.

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Has anyone resetted the levels to get the speedrun trophy in the Korian version?

Assuming you mean the Asian version in general (I recently platted the HK version, which is the one with the plat), I do not believe resetting the levels works anymore. I had several failed speedrun attempts, a few very close to the 35 min mark, in which I had used reset.

It is hard to tell for sure, as there is no in game timer.

In any case, after a few runs, you should be able to clear the game within 25-30 minutes.

• 2 months later...

OK, I just finished the game. I have EU PSV copy (early code for reviewers) and there is plat for it, just like on this list. It will be also in Limited Edition release available on Play-Asia. And I can confirm, that resetting levels exploit was fixed, so you need to beat the game under 35 minutes ;)