Dangisuckatgamin

Semi-Official Complaint Thread

72 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone else has noticed how glitchy this game has become but people are getting on the lodge's roof (Jason can't get you at all) and the sheds roof on Higgins (Jason can hit you with knives ). Ugh makes this game so torturous (no pun lol).

 

Hope the developers remove these people from the game for a week or something to punish them. It ruins the game for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

worst part is that people are actually putting up tutorials for this on youtube, i mean come on the game is buggy enough as it is, at least play fair

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the devs should apply a ban, even a temporary one, because there are plenty of people who have had it happen unintentionally. I guess if they don't get down in a public match, then maybe. Private, obviously, people should be allowed to do what they want.

 

That said, I don't know why you'd want to? You don't get any trophies for running out the clock. You're just wasting everyone's time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Still works on patch 1.05 ?

 

Yes, even though they claimed to have fixed it, they didn't. I think the only things they fixed were the bridge exploit and some rock exploits.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I've stayed away from this game. Maybe once all these bugs are sorted will be buying it. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When has an online game ever NOT been ruined by glitches? To each their own, but MP gaming, unless co-op or private matches with friends, just sucks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

 

Yes, even though they claimed to have fixed it, they didn't. I think the only things they fixed were the bridge exploit and some rock exploits.


 I think in this game there is one thing that needs to be fixed first: the servers! It's annoying the number of times the game gives an error and returns to the main menu

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, this is why I stick to private games now or just avoid Packanack all together.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

 

 

That said, I don't know why you'd want to? You don't get any trophies for running out the clock. You're just wasting everyone's time.

 

 

Most people in the world don't play for Trophies, they are trying to survive. it sucks, but I see why people would exploit it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be awaiting a patch to fix this before playing more... 

 

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

I don't think the devs should apply a ban, even a temporary one, because there are plenty of people who have had it happen unintentionally. I guess if they don't get down in a public match, then maybe. Private, obviously, people should be allowed to do what they want.

 

That said, I don't know why you'd want to? You don't get any trophies for running out the clock. You're just wasting everyone's time.

It's pretty obvious though who's doing it intentionally. They are running into walls and railings for most of the game.

 

6 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

 

 

Most people in the world don't play for Trophies, they are trying to survive. it sucks, but I see why people would exploit it.

If you can't win the game correctly you probably shouldn't be playing in the first place. LOL

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Most people in the world don't play for Trophies, they are trying to survive. it sucks, but I see why people would exploit it.

 

Well, yeah, but running out the clock is boring. You're not really playing much of anything if all you do is hide in a closet the whole match, and it's even worse if you use a glitch. At that point, I'd rather let Jason kill me so I can get my XP and move on.

 

2 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

It's pretty obvious though who's doing it intentionally. They are running into walls and railings for most of the game.

 

Ah, didn't know that. I've only seen it once in a John Wolfe video. Happened by complete accident, and the person got down eventually out of fairness. It sucks that people are doing this intentionally in public matches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

 

Well, yeah, but running out the clock is boring. You're not really playing much of anything if all you do is hide in a closet the whole match, and it's even worse if you use a glitch. At that point, I'd rather let Jason kill me so I can get my XP and move on.

 

 

Ah, didn't know that. I've only seen it once in a John Wolfe video. Happened by complete accident, and the person got down eventually out of fairness. It sucks that people are doing this intentionally in public matches.

Yeah I thought the person was lagging or something because he kept walking into the wall, but no in multiple games now I've seen people using the location to get on the Shed roof. The Lodge roof is the really bad one because Jason can't do anything about it.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as this is a glitch... if I was in the position as the counselors in real life I'd consider the possibility of getting on top of the cabin if there were no other options of escaping. Why shouldn't someone be able to hide on the roof? 

 

That being said, if you're allowed to hide on the roof, allow a way for Jason to get up there. 

 

At the end of it all, I know it's a glitch, I haven't witnessed it yet (Mind you I've only started playing today and I've only played 4 matches so far lol) but I do know that running out the clock doesn't give a trophy so it's pointless to stay on top of the roof if you're trying to get any trophy. 

Edited by kmosesltd
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmosesltd said:

As much as this is a glitch... if I was in the position as the counselors in real life I'd consider the possibility of getting on top of the cabin if there were no other options of escaping. Why shouldn't someone be able to hide on the roof? 

 

That being said, if you're allowed to hide on the roof, allow a way for Jason to get up there. 

 

At the end of it all, I know it's a glitch, I haven't witnessed it yet (Mind you I've only started playing today and I've only played 4 matches so far lol) but I do know that running out the clock doesn't give a trophy so it's pointless to stay on top of the roof if you're trying to get any trophy. 

They patched this glitch out though last patch (thankfully) and several other wall/crouch glitches that people were using. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

They patched this glitch out though last patch (thankfully) and several other wall/crouch glitches that people were using. 

 

Wall/crouch glitches suck, those glitches ruin the game... But for a game like this where the actual point is to survive at literally all cost, I would expect to have the ability to climb on a roof. That said, I would also expect Jason to as well. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

As much as this is a glitch... if I was in the position as the counselors in real life I'd consider the possibility of getting on top of the cabin if there were no other options of escaping. Why shouldn't someone be able to hide on the roof? 

 

That being said, if you're allowed to hide on the roof, allow a way for Jason to get up there. 

 

At the end of it all, I know it's a glitch, I haven't witnessed it yet (Mind you I've only started playing today and I've only played 4 matches so far lol) but I do know that running out the clock doesn't give a trophy so it's pointless to stay on top of the roof if you're trying to get any trophy. 


Since the last patch i haven't yet found anyone doing glitches. The only thing they should do was migrate the host (after some rage quit)
1 hour ago i was playing against 4 people in less than 1 minute i killed 3 and everyone did rage quit ... this is the part that annoys me and not the glitches properly..  It's not my fault that I'm an aggressive player. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

 

Wall/crouch glitches suck, those glitches ruin the game... But for a game like this where the actual point is to survive at literally all cost, I would expect to have the ability to climb on a roof. That said, I would also expect Jason to as well. 

 

 

That would be interesting but would be a terrible choice for the counselor since the house does light up. Jason would get used to people always going to the roof (at first at least) and the only way the counselor could really get any advantage is if he/she can run past jason to the exit and Jason's left on the roof for a few seconds. Which he could just teleport off of and eventually get you anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

 

That would be interesting but would be a terrible choice for the counselor since the house does light up. Jason would get used to people always going to the roof (at first at least) and the only way the counselor could really get any advantage is if he/she can run past jason to the exit and Jason's left on the roof for a few seconds. Which he could just teleport off of and eventually get you anyway.

 

Yea the teleport ability has already bemused me... Doesn't seem traditional in my opinion. Jason never teleported in any of the movies that I can recall at least. It would be a terrible choice to go on the roof but the option shouldn't be left out. It could easily corner you as jumping off would damage you as well... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad i held off on this, maybe when the game get's patched I'll play it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Glad i held off on this, maybe when the game get's patched I'll play it. 

Nothing new lol i'm still waiting for the fucking HOST MIGRATION ! For god sake i'm tired of rage quitters
 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've patched the game for the most part but I agree they need host migration.

I haven't touched the game in several weeks now though. I'll wait till they add new content or maybe even the single player till I return back to it.

I bet we won't see the Single Player till late next year since they've had so many issues with their current game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Host migration is one thing, but as of now it's people working with Jason or people that just seems to have fun team killing for no reason that annoys the crap out of me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2017 at 10:39 PM, Zarmatura93 said:

Host migration is one thing, but as of now it's people working with Jason or people that just seems to have fun team killing for no reason that annoys the crap out of me.


About "working with Jason" depends on each player, I ALREADY SAID whoever plays with me I DON'T want anyone to tell me where the person a, b, c or d is. But i play with a lot of people who do this .. it's annoying but it's part of the game, it will NEVER disappear.
About teamkilling the person has 2 options:
1- Exit the game and look for another lobby..
2- Go under the bed or wardrobe


What gives me the most pleasure is when someone tries to kill me and then i return to the game as tommy .. and kaboommm a revenge shot lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.