Dangisuckatgamin

Semi-Official Complaint Thread

72 posts in this topic

Here's a little sharefactory video I made about the glitches in this game:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:


About "working with Jason" depends on each player, I ALREADY SAID whoever plays with me I DON'T want anyone to tell me where the person a, b, c or d is. But i play with a lot of people who do this .. it's annoying but it's part of the game, it will NEVER disappear.
About teamkilling the person has 2 options:
1- Exit the game and look for another lobby..
2- Go under the bed or wardrobe


What gives me the most pleasure is when someone tries to kill me and then i return to the game as tommy .. and kaboommm a revenge shot lol

Yeah team killing is at an all time high right now it seems. Played yesterday for the first time in awhile and had about 20 rooms here someone was purposely hitting me (some would back away once i started hitting back.. i can tolerate an accidental hit but if you are loading into games to kill your teammates that is lame af)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Yeah team killing is at an all time high right now it seems. Played yesterday for the first time in awhile and had about 20 rooms here someone was purposely hitting me (some would back away once i started hitting back.. i can tolerate an accidental hit but if you are loading into games to kill your teammates that is lame af)


Sometimes it's funny to see 17 level players trying to kill someone experienced in the game ..in the end they always rage quit the game ! players who pay $39.99 to try to kill their own teammates, sometimes human stupidity has these things

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:


Sometimes it's funny to see 17 level players trying to kill someone experienced in the game ..in the end they always rage quit the game ! players who pay $39.99 to try to kill their own teammates, sometimes human stupidity has these things

This is my favorite. I like the challenge. being almost lvl 80 at this point i have put in plenty of hours in this game. So when people try to kill me, or work with jason to get me. I put on a show. No way some low level person will kill me. Some people tried it the other night. Shame i was the driver of the car, because when they all got out and stood in front waiting for jason to get me. I ran them all over, flipped the car and ended up on a cabin roof. Was only mins later that the host left the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Here's a little sharefactory video I made about the glitches in this game:

 

Good god, you need to send this to Gun Media on Twitter, so it can finally be resolved. I'm not going anywhere near this game until every glitch has been sorted out. It looks somewhat unplayable with the amount of glitches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT IN THE F***!!!!!!!

I loaded into a game just now, the person hit me  and almost killed me then over the mic led jason to me. What in the hell people!!!

I'm so close to deleting this game...

 

EDIT: I should mention I was under the bed (after almost being slaughtered by a teammate) and this person was trying to hit me the entire time i was under there and Jason walked by the person to get me... 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm not going anywhere near this game until every glitch has been sorted out.

Probably a good idea. But you may be waiting awhile....

Edited by jackmadrox
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

This is my favorite. I like the challenge. being almost lvl 80 at this point i have put in plenty of hours in this game. So when people try to kill me, or work with jason to get me. I put on a show. No way some low level person will kill me. Some people tried it the other night. Shame i was the driver of the car, because when they all got out and stood in front waiting for jason to get me. I ran them all over, flipped the car and ended up on a cabin roof. Was only mins later that the host left the game.


I prefer to play against good players like you for 3 reasons :

1- They are smart people and know what to do.
2- They don't rage quit because the game isn't going well ...
3- They don't spend their lives making excuses for failure, there is a phrase that says: "good players learn from mistakes and try to turn the situation around .."

Today i had to work 10 hours, i came to home tired and i was playing  friday, I was jason and after 3 deaths guess what happened ..


june-16th-screenshot-2017-06-16-12-41-37


And I'm not even in my most perfect state of mind, imagine if i had lol
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad to see they are doing something about team killing soon. The other features they announced don't appeal to me at all though. 

 

Edit- Here's  the announcements on twitter:

 

 

 

And here's the reddit  explaining team killing fixings: 

 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I'm glad to see they are doing something about team killing soon. The other features they announced don't appeal to me at all though. 


The best solution is to disable the attack on another counselor, so the 12 year old kids stopped ruining each other's game

Edited by Rose Amicitia
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:


I prefer to play against good players like you for 3 reasons :

1- They are smart people and know what to do.
2- They don't rage quit because the game isn't going well ...
3- They don't spend their lives making excuses for failure, there is a phrase that says: "good players learn from mistakes and try to turn the situation around .."

Today i had to work 10 hours, i came to home tired and i was playing  friday, I was jason and after 3 deaths guess what happened ..


june-16th-screenshot-2017-06-16-12-41-37


And I'm not even in my most perfect state of mind, imagine if i had lol
 

I really enjoying playing with other people who are good at the game. A bad jason is too easy, I almost always try to kill him if playing with at least two friends. So it adds more challenge. However I hate being in a lobby, and be fighting off jason for 10 mins or so when they just follow a single person just to look on the map and nothing has been started, or people just hiding in closets. Also not sure how to feel about ending team killing in public servers. But that might really be the only option as people seem to say it is really bad. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

I really enjoying playing with other people who are good at the game. A bad jason is too easy, I almost always try to kill him if playing with at least two friends. So it adds more challenge. However I hate being in a lobby, and be fighting off jason for 10 mins or so when they just follow a single person just to look on the map and nothing has been started, or people just hiding in closets. Also not sure how to feel about ending team killing in public servers. But that might really be the only option as people seem to say it is really bad. 


By chance I've already helped 10 people trying to kill Jason, it's not a challenge that catches my eye .. For example in Packanack Lodge there was a person who was glitching behind the jason's house, I killed him with my throwing knives .. I thought I'd never get it..it was a challenge surmounted and guess what ... this person did rage quit :P  

"Public Games will no longer allow counselor team killing through weapons use against other counselor players. The shotgun, machete, and other assorted weapons will no longer have any effect on friendly players. "

FINALLY the gun media are on the right track, now only need to migrate the host of the game when the host rage quit so as not to lose competitiveness in general

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, Rose Amicitia said:


By chance I've already helped 10 people trying to kill Jason, it's not a challenge that catches my eye .. For example in Packanack Lodge there was a person who was glitching behind the jason's house, I killed him with my throwing knives .. I thought I'd never get it..it was a challenge surmounted and guess what ... this person did rage quit :P  

"Public Games will no longer allow counselor team killing through weapons use against other counselor players. The shotgun, machete, and other assorted weapons will no longer have any effect on friendly players. "

FINALLY the gun media are on the right track, now only need to migrate the host of the game when the host rage quit so as not to lose competitiveness in general

 

I agree they need to have host migration, fix the glitched trophy, make the car less laggy, and other bugs...

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

 

I agree they need to have host migration, fix the glitched trophy, make the car less laggy, and other bugs...

 

 And making this game a more stable multiplayer, I was going to prepare myself to play as Jason and the game simply STOPPED! It's fantastic that you make 50 games and have the luck to play with Jason 1 or 2 times and when you finally have the opportunity, something always happens
How can a person be motivated to play this multiplayer with so much incompetence on the part of gun media? In the world of video games can't be worth everything ... the people who create games have to offer conditions so that the players feel happy to play their games...
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blasted Gun Media and Illfonic so hard on twitter about how bad this game is, that my Twitter account got suspended for 24 hours. Fuck'em. Shit has to be said. This is just terrible, and the game's only been getting worse lately. Earlier today, I was playing as Jason, and everytime I grabbed a counselor, I couldn't perform the kill. Like what? I kept trying and trying it just wouldn't let me do it. I went 0/8 in that last match as Jason. I have NEVER gone 0/8. I was embarrassed as hell. So i got on Twitter and told Gun Media that they're the ones who should be embarassed for releasing a game that QUITE CLEARLY IS NOT FINISHED. 

 

I'm done with this POS game. Gun Media can keep it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After being attacked by, whom I'd assume is their backers and casual gamers, I quit messaging them on Twitter. It seems like people on there have low IQs who praise them. There's no way this game should get praise. I'm not saying the concept is bad, it's the part of releasing the game with bug filled gameplay and gamebreaking mechanics (team-killing, which is getting patched but only took them MONTHS of complaints ) that is killing this game for the majority.

 

Ill probably wait till the game is full patched (this includes once they add new maps.. Jesus replaying the ones they've got old and predictable quick) to fullly return. Sometimes I do join a friend but the game is awful to play at the moment .

 

ps. Jack I 100% know where you are coming from.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I blasted Gun Media and Illfonic so hard on twitter about how bad this game is, that my Twitter account got suspended for 24 hours. Fuck'em. Shit has to be said. This is just terrible, and the game's only been getting worse lately. Earlier today, I was playing as Jason, and everytime I grabbed a counselor, I couldn't perform the kill. Like what? I kept trying and trying it just wouldn't let me do it. I went 0/8 in that last match as Jason. I have NEVER gone 0/8. I was embarrassed as hell. So i got on Twitter and told Gun Media that they're the ones who should be embarassed for releasing a game that QUITE CLEARLY IS NOT FINISHED. 

 

I'm done with this POS game. Gun Media can keep it.


It has happened many times the same, I grab a counselor and it takes forever to do the kill, sometimes i need go to the water because the game glitching .....

 

12 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

After being attacked by, whom I'd assume is their backers and casual gamers, I quit messaging them on Twitter. It seems like people on there have low IQs who praise them. There's no way this game should get praise. I'm not saying the concept is bad, it's the part of releasing the game with bug filled gameplay and gamebreaking mechanics (team-killing, which is getting patched but only took them MONTHS of complaints ) that is killing this game for the majority.

 

Ill probably wait till the game is full patched (this includes once they add new maps.. Jesus replaying the ones they've got old and predictable quick) to fullly return. Sometimes I do join a friend but the game is awful to play at the moment .

 

ps. Jack I 100% know where you are coming from.


Not all games are like this, yesterday i played 4 hours with 3 of my friends from the US and the only bad thing happened was 2 french fuckers helping each other (Jason and Conselour) The problem with games in general is that companies launch an incomplete game to get money back and then over the time they are releasing patches to improve it, rather than doing it at the beginning! We see good examples like: destiny or man's sky

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:


It has happened many times the same, I grab a counselor and it takes forever to do the kill, sometimes i need go to the water because the game glitching .....

See the thing is, I would grab the counselors, the kills would light up red, and I would push the button to do the kill, and it wouldn't do it. The counselors kicked out of my grab everytime, teabagged me, and escaped. I can't even tell you how frustrating and infuriating that is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

See the thing is, I would grab the counselors, the kills would light up red, and I would push the button to do the kill, and it wouldn't do it. The counselors kicked out of my grab everytime, teabagged me, and escaped. I can't even tell you how frustrating and infuriating that is.


You can't kill at least one? strange... it already happen to me but only 1 or 2 times

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:


You can't kill at least one? strange... it already happen to me but only 1 or 2 times

It was absolutely ridiculous. By the time I gave up on grab kills, it was too late. The cops had been called and the car was fixed up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jackmadrox said:

It was absolutely ridiculous. By the time I gave up on grab kills, it was too late. The cops had been called and the car was fixed up.


Try to smash all buttons at once... always works
Well try to put traps on fuse house first, drop about 2 or 3 traps , when im jason no one can call the cops lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man im about done with this buggy fucking bullshit game. Matchmaking is broken, parties are broken, the hit detection on the weapons and jasons grab is broken, sometimes the shotgun, firecrackers and the flare gun dont work for some reason even though you get the points for them, the people glitching on the bridge on packanack, people working with jason or teamkilling, the servers are terrible and jason can glitch and walk over bear traps. I dont understand how a game can be so fucking half assed. The game is fun when it works but this shit is so broken that it being fun is a 1/100 chance, but hey theyre releasing free emotes and a slutty outfit for Tifanny so lets just forget about these problems huh? Oh and how could i forget my favorite glitch when someone dies with the phone box fuse or car keys or a propeller and they just fucking magically dissapear. Such stupid ass shit. I had a guy earlier grab me with jason through a wall lmao so fucking buggy.

Edited by Kubanga
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kubanga said:

Man im about done with this buggy fucking bullshit game. Matchmaking is broken, parties are broken, the hit detection on the weapons and jasons grab is broken, sometimes the shotgun, firecrackers and the flare gun dont work for some reason even though you get the points for them, the people glitching on the bridge on packanack, people working with jason or teamkilling, the servers are terrible and jason can glitch and walk over bear traps. I dont understand how a game can be so fucking half assed. The game is fun when it works but this shit is so broken that it being fun is a 1/100 chance, but hey theyre releasing free emotes and a slutty outfit for Tifanny so lets just forget about these problems huh? Oh and how could i forget my favorite glitch when someone dies with the phone box fuse or car keys or a propeller and they just fucking magically dissapear. Such stupid ass shit. I had a guy earlier grab me with jason through a wall lmao so fucking buggy.



Even in my last match yesterday something strange happened, a player was under the bed and i simply could't kill him!

Friday_the_13th_The_Game_20170820214642.


A game where i could have done 8/8 and made 7/8 because of this fucking bug ... sometimes when i play with jason and i try to throw somebody out the window the game simply gives a bug, the same happen to the red bar of kills that WAITING AN ETERNITY! But if you press all the buttons at the same time it usually results ...

I can teach you how to counter certain glitches in the packanage lodge and believe that there has been someone who has rage quit after me being jason and killed him ... if you want to know more send PM... there is a lot of things that many people are unaware of, But only the experts know it :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kubanga said:

Man im about done with this buggy fucking bullshit game. Matchmaking is broken, parties are broken, the hit detection on the weapons and jasons grab is broken, sometimes the shotgun, firecrackers and the flare gun dont work for some reason even though you get the points for them, the people glitching on the bridge on packanack, people working with jason or teamkilling, the servers are terrible and jason can glitch and walk over bear traps. I dont understand how a game can be so fucking half assed. The game is fun when it works but this shit is so broken that it being fun is a 1/100 chance, but hey theyre releasing free emotes and a slutty outfit for Tifanny so lets just forget about these problems huh? Oh and how could i forget my favorite glitch when someone dies with the phone box fuse or car keys or a propeller and they just fucking magically dissapear. Such stupid ass shit. I had a guy earlier grab me with jason through a wall lmao so fucking buggy.

THIS^^!! WHAT THIS GUY SAID.

Edited by jackmadrox
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow i decided to load this up and I quit after one game. The entire game was lagging (which in itself is terrible to deal with) but it's still got about 12 glitches I experienced. One was people being able to walk through a grab that your arm literally goes over them. 

 

I quit after the one game, did get a trophy though so through the frustration at least I got something out of it LOL.

 

Not sure i'll load it back up to check it anymore.. just sort of felt like trying it again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.