This game is completely a joke

biotransformatio

• 5 months later...

I just looked up the gameplay and the trophies just because it just came out....and TBH, there's nothing else they could have done. From what I've seen there's literally nothing to do. You pet a cat and spin the cat around. This should be a free app, because it sure as hell isn't a game. Nice and easy trophy list, but.....eh. It's 5 bucks more than I wanna spend on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can't really class it as a game, I bought it along with The Pooyoo's episodes 1 & 2 as even though they may not be my cup of tea I thought my daughter would like them. (Mainly because of her cat obsession that she seems to have, although she does ignore our cat most of the time for some reason.) If you are going to buy it as an adult then there are only a few reasons to get the "game" 

1. To contribute to the charity the game supports.

2. The Trophies (If you really must have them)

3. You are a cat lady and don't have any more room in your house for real cats so have now turned to getting them virtually as well.

4. You have kids that are of a really young age that like looking at the other kittens and shouting "Cat! Cat! Cat! Cat! Cat! Cat!" most of the time, even while shopping in Asda and the cat is only featured on a box of cat food or meowing for some reason. 

• 3 months later...

lol Don't do that. Play the games you love, not the games with easy trophies.

Well, technically nobody is playing this game. You choose a cat and a background and just watch the cat. You can change the angle and mood, but that's it. It's not really a much of game or any playing going on.

In any case, I bought this "game" for 1 euro, and that is rather cheap for 3 gold trophies, 1 silver and 1 bronze, especially considering it only takes like 5 minutes to get them all. While it would have been awful to be able to just buy a lot of trophies, doing stuff like this once in a while is cool with me. We are trophy hunters and many of us want as many as possible, so yeah, this is one thing to go through for easily getting more trophies. My wife would probably have been a cat lady without me, so I let her watch as I got the 100%. :P Even she was not very impressed with this game.

Should also be noted that some of the money made on this game goes against an animal charity, so yeah, I don't feel bad about getting this game at all.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...