Rescue a Kitten Too? Question!

22 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Las Venturas. Was real easy.

Tried San Fierro first but kept getting fires up on the overground freeway thing which ended up making me fail, so would advise against doing it there.

it was so easy, at the end i had 7 minutes left. thanks pal!

I started off in angel pine, got to level 11 and the final vehicle that was on fire glitched and spawned into the mountain, so out of rage i just drove off and by some chance the vehicle popped up in front of me in los santos and i was able to complete the end of 11 and 12 for the trophy lmao.

• 11 months later...

I've been trying this mission for over an hour. In San Fierro once they appear on the motorway you can't get to them. On my last attempt I was on level 10 and there is a vehicle in the sky, in the bloody sky! hahaha I'm not joking. I'm going up and down the freeway like a yoyo looking for it and there it is above me like a helicopter - wtf! I tried hozing it down but my nozzle wouldnt reach that high ?

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

• 2 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 8:39 PM, HOGIE838IRE said:

I've been trying this mission for over an hour. In San Fierro once they appear on the motorway you can't get to them. On my last attempt I was on level 10 and there is a vehicle in the sky, in the bloody sky! hahaha I'm not joking. I'm going up and down the freeway like a yoyo looking for it and there it is above me like a helicopter - wtf! I tried hozing it down but my nozzle wouldnt reach that high 1f609.png

You should have put it on youtube, you might have been the first person in history to receive such a beautiful game breaking glitch.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/15/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sgt_Pepper_1981 said:

I went to the industrial zone (bottom right hand side of the map). All the fires were pretty close together here and I was able to avoid any showing up on the raised freeway which could be quite annoying.

I think I did the same, and it was fairly easy. Once I got into a rhythm, I had more than enough time.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2023 at 11:39 PM, Lil_Porky_Harper said:

I was wondering if this was an easy option or not.....for the EMT trophy the guide suggests Angel Pine but not on the Firefighters Not Police missions so I was unsure.

The best place to do both firefighter and vigilante missions is in Los Santos on the highway called East Beach. It's just east of Grove Street, pretty easy to find. The vehicles usually spawn on the highway so you can very quickly get to them. I would say use the police bike during the vigilante missions with lots of SMG ammo.

• 4 weeks later...