zeit86geist

Rescue a Kitten Too? Question!

9 posts in this topic

where did you guys get this trophy? las venturas, los santos, angel pine or san fierro.... looking for the easiest location...

I did it north of the first island, up in the sticks as it were, small area so didnt take long to get one place to the other

Las Venturas. Was real easy.

Tried San Fierro first but kept getting fires up on the overground freeway thing which ended up making me fail, so would advise against doing it there.

22 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Las Venturas. Was real easy.

Tried San Fierro first but kept getting fires up on the overground freeway thing which ended up making me fail, so would advise against doing it there.

it was so easy, at the end i had 7 minutes left. thanks pal!

I started off in angel pine, got to level 11 and the final vehicle that was on fire glitched and spawned into the mountain, so out of rage i just drove off and by some chance the vehicle popped up in front of me in los santos and i was able to complete the end of 11 and 12 for the trophy lmao.

I've been trying this mission for over an hour. In San Fierro once they appear on the motorway you can't get to them. On my last attempt I was on level 10 and there is a vehicle in the sky, in the bloody sky! hahaha I'm not joking. I'm going up and down the freeway like a yoyo looking for it and there it is above me like a helicopter - wtf! I tried hozing it down but my nozzle wouldnt reach that high 😉

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

On 6/23/2018 at 8:39 PM, HOGIE838IRE said:

I've been trying this mission for over an hour. In San Fierro once they appear on the motorway you can't get to them. On my last attempt I was on level 10 and there is a vehicle in the sky, in the bloody sky! hahaha I'm not joking. I'm going up and down the freeway like a yoyo looking for it and there it is above me like a helicopter - wtf! I tried hozing it down but my nozzle wouldnt reach that high 1f609.png

You should have put it on youtube, you might have been the first person in history to receive such a beautiful game breaking glitch.

It's only the first few fires that can cause a problem over time

If you don't feel quick enough in the first few .. R3 R3

Pull up early,,, touch the handbrake

Los Santos. Fairly easy if you use the Firetruck at the fire station near the BMX track. Ended with something like 15 minutes left on the clock.

Edited by Reiids
Typo