Share the Dream/Joy

Hi guys, have you been able to get this? After getting all MP trophies for the game within the 2-day trial, and thus starting a new quest for the platinum, I'm haunted by the possibility that I'll have yet another 'unimplatinable' game (after Pinballistic's glitched trophy and SF IV, screw those challenges).

The universe hates me.

I truly can't believe this. On-line/multiplayer trophies annoy and alienate people. I've pondered for a ver long time whether or not i should starting the game in fear that the MP trophies would be impossible to get. No i find out that if i started it a week ago, maybe i would have a chance at these dreamshot trophies. EA is threading the path of Konami and greatly outshined by respectful softhouses such as rockstar and naughty dog that consistently improve and get richer without disrespecting their audience. 

On 7/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, I8albert said:

2 new achievers got Share the Dream/Joy today WTF!!!!!!! why not us!!! I cant believe it.

I enter to the game everyday 5 min on free roam with bmw m3 e92 and never works the fu************ng dreamshots!

It's possible those two players used hacks to get the trophies. Right now there is only one new achiever.

I'm not saying that they cheated; just that simply new achievers doesn't necessarily means that the autolog photo uploading has been fixed.

Let's hope that EA is fixing the issue and a couple of players got through their testing.

Stupid assumption, but:
Can this be related to a change to the Autolog-EULA that was sometime between 2011 and now?

When I tried to do the online portion of Shift 2 with some alt accounts I wasn't able to log in with them, as they were new and never started up an EA-game. Turned out that I couldn't create an Origin-account tied to my PSN-account. Instead, I had to boot up Most Wanted for PS3 (it was the newest NfS I own) and there I was able to create an Origin-account tied to my PSN-IDand agree to the EULA. After that, I was also able to use the online portion of Shift 2 with that account.

Like I said it's only an assumption as I don't know if there's a part of Hot Pursuit's online-mode that works without this autolog.

Stupid would be to say nothing being interested in the subject kkk. I discovered because 2 players managed to catch trophies, both had played the game a while ago and had some photos saved in the cloud. I started playing the game and you're having problems for me too! Enter the link and leave your complaint, the more players claim faster have resolved! Link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit/Dreamshots-won-t-upload-to-Autolog/m-p/6147985/highlight/false#M3067

l_thiagodebs_l.png

Edited by l_thiagodebs_l

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Dreamshots to Autolog, hmm... thankfully I got these trophies last year, but yeah I understand the problem.

I see the problem, yes anyone who had photos up there before can still use them to get the trophies, basically the part that's broken is adding the record for new photos to the autolog, the storing and retrieving of photos is all working, so existing photos is fine, but new ones don't get added to the list on autolog.

EA server team will need to check the web server logs, should give a specific error message, maybe something is out of memory or storage, failing that server needs a reboot.

Seems fixable though don't know what the full error message says. I've said this on the ea forum thread.

I wouldn't expect them to go back and add in the missing records, but fix it for new photos.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, l_thiagodebs_l said:

Good news guys, I joined the game now 07/28/2017 09:20 a.m. in the morning I took a picture of BMW and the message that was saved appeared, I entered the Autolog and shared it and won the 2 trophies :-) !!!!! Come in soon !!!!

l_thiagodebs_l.png

I can confirm the photolog is working again.