Games You're Looking Forward to Getting?

LeiFangFan85

On 6/27/2017 at 5:00 AM, ShadowReplicant said:

Right now it's all about Dragon Quest XI for me. Only one month left, can't wait!

That is probably my number one most anticipated game and I'm wishing I had bothered to learn Japanese at some point. Hope it doesn't take too long for the US version.

Anyway, off the top of my head...

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Evil Within 2

Wolfenstein 2

South Park: TFBW

Monster Hunter World

Shadow of War

Ni No Kuni 2

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (finally give me a reason to buy a Switch)

There are several others I'll probably get but I'm not overly hyped for them.

• Like 2

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (though probably only after I've finished X / X-2 and Type-0)

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrafice

Final Fantasy VII Remake (whenever that happens)

Death Stranding

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon

That's all I can think of for the moment thought if anything NieR related gets announced that would obviously get top billing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. Final Fantasy XV - own but haven't started

2. For Honor - own but haven't started (haven't heard good things about this game as it is buggy, broken and laggy, probably just play single player on another profile)

3. Final Fantasy VII

4. Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

5. Final Fantasy XII - own but haven't started

6. Styx: Shards of Darkness

7. God of War: "Norse Life"

8. Vampyr

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 7:47 PM, LeiFangFan85 said:

What games are you guys looking forward to getting in the coming months and so forth?

Assassin's Creed Origins

GOD OF WAR

FAR CRY 5

Wolfenstein New Colossus 

Days Gone

Death Standing

Burnout Revenge Remastered 

Red Dead Remastered 

Last of Us 2

There's a few for me, some indie, some bigger games. I've had the chance to play Horizon Zero Dawn before I broke my Ps4 and I gotta say that's definitely gonna be a purchase for me here, pretty soon.

Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - This is looking utterly stunning and the "in your head" companionship is a really interesting mechanic that really has my attention. Psychological horrors and themes are always interesting, thrilling and fun for me.

The Last Guardian - I've always been a huge fan of this developer. ICO and SoC have been amazing, gorgeous games to venture into it.

Nier: Automata - Huge fan of Nier & Drakengard. I wish we had Drakengard remasters or ports.

Life Is Strange Sequels.

Gravity Rush 2

Night In The Woods

Rime

Perception - Unsure.

Pyre - HUGE fan of SuperGiant. They've done something truly amazing with their creations Bastian & Transistor.

Absolver

Everything

Sundered - Though this one seems pretty harsh. High Risk, High Reward.

Detroit: Become Human.

The Last of Us 2.

Final Fantasy 7 - Remake

Death Stranding

Kingdom Hearts 3

Shadow of Colossus Remaster.

A lot. But what I'm mostly looking forward to is Ni no Kuni II, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Nioh, Nier: Automata, Undertale, Night in the Woods, SotC Remaster, and Monster Hunter World.

As for non-Sony related games, looking forward to getting the rumored SMT title for Switch. If it happens. :/

Edited by Doctor Waffles
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy XII TZA

Crash Bandicoot

Nier Automata

I tend to do one game at a time, hoping prices drop a bit by the time I get around to these. I'm currently playing the FFXV DLC, then Amnesia Memories so hopefully at least one of the above games will drop a bit in price. World of FF is another I'm considering, although it's a bit low on my priority list. 

At the moment I'm mostly looking forward to clearing some of my backlog lol. Undertale is the first game I've pre-ordered since Darkest Dungeon, so that's the biggie for me. God of War, Wolfenstein, Red Dead seem no brainers. A few others. What I really want to hear about is the console version of Divinity: Original Sin 2 which is yet to be confirmed. It better freaking happen!