Server Shutdown

Fubuki

On 6/26/2017 at 3:58 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Good thing I didnt fall for the Tron sale last week.

That's exactly what I fell for. Fuck my life.

On 6/26/2017 at 5:04 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Didn't this shit drop like yesterday? God damn.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to put online bullshit into games, if you're not 100% committed to supporting it? Legit, wouldn't it be easier to just skip doing anything online and play it safe? In addition to happier fans and potentially less work load on the staff, it's simply a much better look. 5 years from now, I am way more likely to buy a Tron game if I know everything is in there, than I am a Tron game where I know half the shit isn't doable anymore and the thing still has the same asking price.

Also, as an earlier poster said, this is just yet another fuck you from Disney in regards to Tron. I remember renting Tron 1 on DVD a bit over a decade ago and loving the shit out of it, I would have been 10 or 11 at the time. When Tron 2 was announced I was stoked, left the cinema genuinely in awe, loved the shit out of it despite it's flaws. I was so keen on a third installment. Tron Evolution was one of the first PSP games I bought digitally. It was one of the first games I got on PS3 when I finally got one. I was playing it just the other day again on Xbone, along with Discs of Tron. We used to play Armagretron Advanced all the time (along with Quake 3) on my high school's shitty old computers, it was awesome. I fucking love Tron, I even watched the cartoon thing with Elijah Wood. Then years of no sequel news, rumours of a reboot, rumours of a sequel, Tron popping up in Disney Infinity, more rumours, then this thing fully set up in Tron 2 looking style giving further hope to the continuation of the series, and then Jared fucking Leto is apparently the front runner in a reboot. Ugh. Now their stupid over priced endless runner (which admittedly is quite fun) won't even have it's online shit.

I think Disney actually might genuinely enjoy shitting on Tron at this point.

I fucking love Tron Legacy. Very underrated movie along with Pacific Rim, Prometheus and Interstellar. I really hate there's no Tron sequel but instead with a Reboot. Fuck Disney. Not even a tron ride in Tomorrow land. Disney can go fuck a digital dick on the grid 

It really suck balls because I was going for the 100%. It's a really fun game too. Disney is full of assholes 

Edit: huh, I had an interesting choice of vocab back when I was 17 lol

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 1

What was the point of selling a high priced runner game that should have been... free-to-play? With microtransactions, it's more than a slap in the face.

I couldn't care a single bit about this game because not only it was a runner game, but also a movie licensed game. Now the server is shut down and 100% impossible, I can forget this game into oblivion.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 2