How have people got the game early?

HeyJackyB

Here at the dominant gaming store Webhallen, I can receive a pre-ordered game a day ahead of its release date. Rise of the Tomb Raider arrived at my mailbox the day before its release, so I expect the same for Crash Bandicoot.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

2 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Probably some kind of magic 1f615.png

xDxD Seriously...thanks for the chuckle 

1 minute ago, SamS7398 said:

Yeah, just a little bit.. Don't give the guy grief if doesn't know this. Just because your knowledge about early access to games is stronger than his, doesn't mean you need to put the guy down. Ignore the thread, simple as that. 1f601.png 

Yeah you're right...but but..but,I guess you have to start somewhere

I'm getting sick and tired of these fucking morons who get there game so early before everyone else on the official release date. Whether it's being a famous youtuber, reviewer or any other specific whatever it is. I just think these early gamers don't deserve to play the early games, they should end up getting a charge fine for that, I know it's silly, but it is true.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

I'm getting sick and tired of these fucking morons who get there game so early before everyone else on the official release date. Whether it's being a famous youtuber, reviewer or any other specific whatever it is. I just think these early gamers don't deserve to play the early games, they should end up getting a charge fine for that, I know it's silly, but it is true.

Wow , why so angry? Does it affect you when some other play it earlier? They dont take it away from you. They play it maybe 1 Week earlier.  With this opinion you can also hate some countrys for getting games hours or days earlier. Sorry but maybe you should overthink what games mean for you. 

And btw i reviewed 3 games in my life and i can tell you its way different than just relaxing and playing the game.  YT or Streamer (some of them ) do this as main job and there are many downsides of this job aswell , its not just gaming , earning money ez life ez job.

And if you really cant handle than start streaming or YT or reviewing and maybe you get your "1 week " advantage aswell.

4 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

They're a moron because they get something early? Either they're lucky and know someone that will break the store date for them, or they're popular and advertise the game for the developer by playing a free copy. Which, yes, is essentially free advertisement for the developer. Sure, it would cost them a game, but do you have any idea how much it costs to advertise anything? Trust me, it's not cheap. So trading a free game in exchange for advertising to children on YouTube or wherever else it may be, is extremely beneficial.

Bet you wouldn't refer to yourself as a moron if you had early access to the games though. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Avoid YouTube and places that may spoil something if it bothers you so much. But I don't think spoilers are much of a bother in the case of Crash Bandicoot...

Edited by Valyrious

5 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

These people get the game FOR FREE. YOU PAY FOR IT. Who is the moron?

5 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Stay salty, dude.  Crash is shipping to my house tonight, meaning it'll come sometime tomorrow.  U mad?

• Like 1

Oh looky loo, a completely new and unique question. I definitely haven't seen this obvious question asked for nearly every popular release ever. 

But here's something for you, seeing as you wont be playing Crash tonight. Enjoy.

496ac86cfc.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Stay salty, dude.  Crash is shipping to my house tonight, meaning it'll come sometime tomorrow.  U mad?

Lucky you, I get it release date myself (well, gotta ring up the store to make sure anyway), which is two days away, but that just makes me want to play it that much more.  Just can't wait for it.

But regardless... lucky you :D

20 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Look chump, chill out ok? Don't go having a hissy fit on me.

20 hours ago, Valyrious said:

They're a moron because they get something early? Either they're lucky and know someone that will break the store date for them, or they're popular and advertise the game for the developer by playing a free copy. Which, yes, is essentially free advertisement for the developer. Sure, it would cost them a game, but do you have any idea how much it costs to advertise anything? Trust me, it's not cheap. So trading a free game in exchange for advertising to children on YouTube or wherever else it may be, is extremely beneficial.

Bet you wouldn't refer to yourself as a moron if you had early access to the games though. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Avoid YouTube and places that may spoil something if it bothers you so much. But I don't think spoilers are much of a bother in the case of Crash Bandicoot...

I'm not bother with spoilers or anything like that, i'm ok with it. Not a moron.

21 hours ago, Xionx said:

Wow , why so angry? Does it affect you when some other play it earlier? They dont take it away from you. They play it maybe 1 Week earlier.  With this opinion you can also hate some countrys for getting games hours or days earlier. Sorry but maybe you should overthink what games mean for you. 

And btw i reviewed 3 games in my life and i can tell you its way different than just relaxing and playing the game.  YT or Streamer (some of them ) do this as main job and there are many downsides of this job aswell , its not just gaming , earning money ez life ez job.

And if you really cant handle than start streaming or YT or reviewing and maybe you get your "1 week " advantage aswell.

I think your the one who "overthinks" to much with facts. Does it affects me? Not so much.

20 hours ago, giggedy said:

These people get the game FOR FREE. YOU PAY FOR IT. Who is the moron?

What?

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

29 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

Look chump, chill out ok? Don't go having a hissy fit on me.

I'm not bother with spoilers or anything like that, i'm ok with. Not a moron (Yes, I'm a moron)

Sounds like you're the one who's throwing a hissy fit :hmm:

Spoiler

93a0523175115e883604a71a9c746223_400x400

Hold that NaCl mang ^^^^  There aren't exactly spoilers on a 20+ year old game :hmm:

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Q: What's the only thing more stupid and impotent than complaining about other people playing a videogame before release date?

A: Complaining about other people playing a videogame before release date for a RE-RELEASE OF A GAME that you COULD HAVE PLAYED LITERALLY ANY TIME IN THE PAST 20-odd years!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

I think your the one who "overthinks" to much with facts. Does it affects me? Not so much.

Im not overthinking anything.

But if it is to complicated what I and other people try to tell you than i put it simple:

You just jealous that other ppl get something befor you, so you call them moron and start to cry like a baby . So grow up and chill a little bit.

• Like 1