Vulture Trophy Glitch?

You gotta make sure that the item you take from someone who died is brought by him to the match, so this item can't be found by him in chest in this round. This trophy can be bugged, because on PC people also say they can't get it now. I don't know, because I got it long time ago and it wasn't bugged then.

12 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Are they? I know for this one your suppose to let them bleed out or preform a kill but I can try it out today to see if the "kill one" pops 

14 hours ago, dadamek8 said:

You gotta make sure that the item you take from someone who died is brought by him to the match, so this item can't be found by him in chest in this round. This trophy can be bugged, because on PC people also say they can't get it now. I don't know, because I got it long time ago and it wasn't bugged then.

I tried that too, my friend had a map she brought into the game with add-ons and when she died I took it before jumping into the hatch. I tried every method. 

On 6/28/2017 at 11:38 AM, Shadow_reno_rose said:

Are they? I know for this one your suppose to let them bleed out or preform a kill but I can try it out today to see if the "kill one" pops 

I tried that too, my friend had a map she brought into the game with add-ons and when she died I took it before jumping into the hatch. I tried every method. 

Ohh, they need to die by your hand, bleeding out doesn't count.

On 6/27/2017 at 2:51 PM, Sly Ripper said:

These 2 are not glitched you need a momento mori offering to be able to kill and ultra rare momenti mori to be able to kill all 4 survivors

Edited by JL85

• 4 weeks later...
On 29 juin 2017 at 7:52 PM, JL85 said:

These 2 are not glitched you need a momento mori offering to be able to kill and ultra rare momenti mori to be able to kill all 4 survivors

You can also use the perk Hex: Devour Hope which gives you a chance every game instead of needing Offerings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/07/2017 at 11:49 AM, NoiizeR- said:

There are a few Trophies that doesn't count properly.

Deep Cleansing - Done about 25 Hex totems

For this one I had made a mistake. There are 2 types of totems, Dull Totems and Hex Totems.

Hex totems have candles lit beneth them, while Dull totems don't.

Judging from your almost-platted list, I'll assuume you know this lol But hopefully it'll help someone else who happens to read it.

for Deep Cleansing i think you need to get rid of 10 totems in one match. meaning only you have to do it. if anyone else gets rid of a totem then you cant do it. highest i gotten was 7 until someone got rid of one beside me. So best to do it with 4 friends who will listen and add Small game perk to help you find them. (tho trapper and hag will mess up your small game perk)

3 hours ago, Shadow_reno_rose said:

for Deep Cleansing i think you need to get rid of 10 totems in one match. meaning only you have to do it. if anyone else gets rid of a totem then you cant do it. highest i gotten was 7 until someone got rid of one beside me. So best to do it with 4 friends who will listen and add Small game perk to help you find them. (tho trapper and hag will mess up your small game perk)

This is false info the trophy is for cleansing hex totems meaning the killer has to be running a hex perk for you to even make any progress. Hex totems are easily identifiable, they have a lit candle underneath them, the dull totems do not count. Also there are never 10 totems on a map the max totems per map is 5.

Edited by JL85

On 8/6/2017 at 5:25 PM, JL85 said:

This is false info the trophy is for cleansing hex totems meaning the killer has to be running a hex perk for you to even make any progress. Hex totems are easily identifiable, they have a lit candle underneath them, the dull totems do not count. Also there are never 10 totems on a map the max totems per map is 5.

If thats the case then thank you for correcting me. It makes it alot easier for me to get this out the way now.