Up on PSN for only $0.98

FielVeredus

It's clearly in description, this is free platinum trophy game in just 1 hour. lol

Dev really admit it's cash grab and i dunno why sony let this go. It's complilation of 4k picture with slide puzzle. up to 5*5 very lame and easy.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/★★★★★-1000-top-rated/cid=UP8812-CUSA07855_00-0000000000000001?smcid=ps:shop-now:ps-psn:playstation-store

sure we are going to get free plat for this.

• Like 1

that is hilarious

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

What disturbs me the most, is that this has a plat. Games that actually could use a plat don't (like the Mega Man Legacy Collection, or RE4 on PS3, or TWD S2, or Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds, among many others), but this has a plat. One that you can get in an hour. Like, what? Why? Why are they allowed to do this? Ugh, I don't get it.

and the Hitman episodic game man that needs a plat like why no plat?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Wow that video description. Is this the next wave of gaming? I feel this is the Candy Crush version of PS4 games.

Candy Crush at least has something to it.

That being said, the price is right, so I'll probably get it in my back pocket for days where I don't have the time to get trophies, to keep the streak alive.

Plated in 47 minutes. not too bad but i underestimated stress that 1 sec to beat it.

Warning: It will not popped until you improve your best time for 2 times before. And the improve best time trophy is glitch, 2nd time is popped before first time but no big deal.

Anyway, this isn't world fastest platinum as description says and i think not everyone(but almost all can get it) can plat this no-brainer because i know some people can't do this kind of puzzle. Can i get my money back ? :P because Mr. Massagy is way faster than this and less stressful. even I prefer to tap Mayo than doing this though.

Edited by FielVeredus

Very amusing description and perfect price point. We might be seeing more of this with how successful I am Mayo was :)

It has a case for North America Fastest. I am Mayo, Energy Cycle, and Mr.Massagy are it's main completion. 

Some Japanese games give you a plat in 3 minutes or less. Corpse Blood Blood Drive Korean is like a minute.

1 minute ago, Kishnabe said:

Very amusing description and perfect price point. We might be seeing more of this with how successful I am Mayo was :)

It has a case for North America Fastest. I am Mayo, Energy Cycle, and Mr.Massagy are it's main completion. 

Some Japanese games give you a plat in 3 minutes or less. Corpse Blood Blood Drive Korean is like a minute.

Please share "some" Japanese game in question please ? i may grab it when i have free time. :D

I'd never get around to play these kinds of games - ultra easy plat/trophies is their only selling point, which I don't care about much. I prefer to earn a single hard trophy in a game I like by actually doing something other than watching a cutscene or whatever, than 'earning' tons of them for basically pressing a single button continuously until I pop them all, or satisfying a somesuch pathetically easy requirement. (=w=) 

• Like 4